my journal ...

thank you!!!

workouts for the week

week 17

mon- circuit- upper body * core

tues- cardio- 1 hour

wed- knee is hurting

thursday- knee is acting psycho

friday- ok when i put pressure on my knee this morning i was all like" hellz to the no yo" I dont know WHAT i did.

sat-45 crossramp cardio back biceps shoulders

sun- light legs 20 cardio

• 1 month later...

my goodness! I haven't had time to post in a while, toooo busy~! but I have to gloat b/c I got a Champion Juicer and I am loving it. I juiced 5 carrots, 5 celery stalks, 1 beet, 2 bell peppers, 1/2 cucumber for breakfast. it was a LOT of delicious juice, and I feel great!

• 3 weeks later...

my goodnesssssss... i haven't posted in a while. i've been sooo busy, we are in the process of buying a house through a low income county program. i do not recommend it at all!!! we've been trying to move into this house for 6 months we've been working on this crap and now its all almost finally over. this is the most stressful thing ever. today the bank said by closing we had to explain what the last inquiry on our credit report was for, they needed us to explain why it was there and that we needed to explain it to them. The last inquiry was from the friggin bank itself!!! so we have to write a letter saying THE LAST INQUIRY (YOU D""CHE BAGS) WAS FROM YOU . its very very aggravating. they're making us run in circles, guilty until proven innocent, and we have credit scores in the 700s. well once we're into our new house, i'll be working a lot less and be able to focus on my fitness again. i'm very excited to get back into it, and to start posting again as this vegan community has been very inspiring. thanks for letting me vent!