CTFactor was a fatty!

That's awesome progress! You're definitely inspiring people here.

What has been the hardest part of your transformation?

I tend to have a problem with burning off too much muscle tissue with cardio exercise. So, I decided to experiment. Along with the dramatic change in nutrition, I focused on weight training only. The result (in the pics), was achieved with exactly -0- minutes of dedicated cardiovascular exercise.

WOW!!!

Man, you've got the whole package! Huge muscles and low bf along with very nice proportions, no weak spots visible!

I'm so impressed I can't find words. You've made wonderful things to your body by changing your nutrition! I'd love to hear more of what you used to eat and what has changed and what you're going to eat in the future.

Beefy and tight veggies kick ass!

DUDE that's an INCREDIBLE transformation! You managed to maintain alot of muscle and pack on more and still lose ALOT of bf as well. Just out of curiosity what are your bf and after weight?

I am in envy of your nice vascularity at your bodyfat level. I have to shave off alot more bf then where you're at now to have vascularity like that! I wonder if some people just have it and some don't as I never was overly blessed in that area, just average. You def got it!

You're pretty big brotha man. Whatever it is that you did to get there, stick with it

Cardio burns muscle off me too but I really enjoy it, it's tough to cut it out completely as I play many sports. I minimize it as I get to lower bf levels when i'm cutting hard (or at least I try to )

I can't imagine what you'll look like in another 7 months......

:shock: DUDE that's an INCREDIBLE transformation! You managed to maintain alot of muscle and pack on more and still lose ALOT of bf as well. Just out of curiosity what are your bf and after weight?

I am in envy of your nice vascularity at your bodyfat level. I have to shave off alot more bf then where you're at now to have vascularity like that! I wonder if some people just have it and some don't as I never was overly blessed in that area, just average. You def got it!

You're pretty big brotha man. Whatever it is that you did to get there, stick with it

Cardio burns muscle off me too but I really enjoy it, it's tough to cut it out completely as I play many sports. I minimize it as I get to lower bf levels when i'm cutting hard (or at least I try to )

I can't imagine what you'll look like in another 7 months......

My "before" weight was 184.4 lbs. and current weight is 166 lbs. Yes, the vascularity seems to come easy to me.

Excellent work! Although, I have to admit, I felt bad when I saw the pics because my bodyfat level right now in the low 250s is at your "fat" one, and it's the lowest that I've been in the past few years I'd love to know what it's like to be as low in bodyfat as you are now, but alas, I don't think it's in my destiny!

Excellent work! Although, I have to admit, I felt bad when I saw the pics because my bodyfat level right now in the low 250s is at your "fat" one, and it's the lowest that I've been in the past few years I'd love to know what it's like to be as low in bodyfat as you are now, but alas, I don't think it's in my destiny!

Yeah, but it's all realative. Know what I mean? I'm a middleweight (5'8, 166 lbs.), with a medium bone structure. You look to be much larger than I am. So, you appear to be able to put much more mass on your frame than I can. With that being said, you probably wouldn't have to drop your b/f level as low as mine to have the same type of appearance.

Keep workin'!

Nah! I just mean you look like you could punch someone hard (and the balls is a painful place to get punched).

Hahahahaha! Yes, yes it is. I can punch pretty hard actually. I used to box and have taken various martial arts over the years.