I GOT A JOB!!!!!!! (Personal Training!)

Shelby

YAH!

Cardinal Fitness hired me as their Personal Trainer! I'm the only female PT there and their male trainer is probably going to be fired (he's a bad trainer---very condecending and puts together poor workouts). Plus, they said that many of the members have been wanting a female trainer.... Score! I'm SO excited! I just hope I have enough time to do this job well along with going to school fulltime and maintaining my grades. Anyways, Thanks for letting me share my good news!!!!

-Shelbs )

Congratulations Shelby!

Great job! Keep us updated when you have free time to let us know how it goes

Have a great time with the new job! Perhaps you need a Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness shirt to go along with the new position

Take care,

Rob

Hey all!

Thanks for the congrats!!! I'm SO excited about the position! There is one other trainer there, so I'll be the second one. It's a small gym, with no thrills, but I like it cuz everyone knows eachother and are very down-to-earth. I'll definitely keep u all updated!

(Oh, and I could DEFINITELY use a Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness shirt too! Everyone at the gym can't comprehend how I am a lifter AND a vegan... I totally blow their sterotype of a vegan out of the water, lol).

-Shelbs