Good Luck Daywalker!

robert

Daywalker, it is already Sunday morning where you are so you won't get this before your contest....but it will be here waiting for you when you get back from competing.

Good luck!!!! You don't need luck, you are the man! You are a vegan bodybuilding powerhouse combined with shredded wheat!

I greatly anticipate seeing the photos and hearing that you are once again, a Champion!

-Rob

Thanks for the good luck wishes guys.

Sorry to disappoint you, but i can assure you no one's more disappointed than me.

Placed second again.

There are no pictures, Rob. Johnathan took pictures with his cam, but we can't get them up on our computer, so he'll post them when he's back in Edinburgh next week.

At least the meet up with Kathryn and Jonathan was/is great They're awesome nice cool vegan people It's great to have them here

I won't sit on my fat ass now, i'm determined to be as dry as desert dust and feathered like a, erm, bird on saturday. I WON'T BE PLACED BEHIND A SMALLER GUY AGAIN DUE TO LACK OF DRYNESS!

My plan to dehydrate is set now, i just HAVE to do better next weekend.

Thanks for the support all.

Daywalker out.

Alex,

I know how 2nd place feels too. No worries mate, I'm sure you looked awesome! Wow, another competition coming up! I wish I could do a bunch. They are so far away out here in Oregon. I have to travel to California or other places to find contests to compete in. Next year I think I'll have some traveling money to make it happen.

Dry like dust with feathers like a bird! I love it man! That is how I often describe it too.

You've looked pretty incredible in all the photos I've seen.

Best of luck buddy! Keep with it and then.........cake later!

-Rob

it was totally stupid that alex got second. there were four people in his class and the guy who came first we thought was going to come third. he was small, reasonably cut but alex was in every area stronger. it was really really stupid and whilst it is good that the federation is recognising condition, ignoring mass is plain stupid.

the pictures i will send to alex on monday morning and he can post those that he wants after that. they really do show how silly it was that he placed second

jonathan