So hi, I'm a lurker

epilogue

I decided I should probably cease the lurking and sign up for the forums here. I'm a member over at vegan fitness, as well. I'm introducing myself as per compassionategirl's recommendation.

So hm, a little run down:

My name's Eva, I'm vegan, straight edge, and I'm just getting back into the gym after a long injury recovery from a bad lifting accident that was one part my own stupidity and one part the worst spotter in the entire world.

I'm a real lame-ass. I like to take homeless people for dinner. I tutor English writing, French, and English lit in my spare time, and I'm known to leave stacks of vegan pancakes on friends' windowsills, and boxes of cookies on doorsteps. I take a friend of mine to drug rehabilitation every week and I get into extremely vocal debates with anyone who's stupid enough to tell me that our social system is a-ok. I like to pretend I'm tough, when really I wear pink mittens and drink chai.

Annnnnd that's about it.

Oh, and I rock the blue shirt.

Hey Eva,

Welcome to the group....thanks for saying hi. Lurking is fine too (for those doing it) we just love to meet you....so say hi!

I think you sound awesome! And Yes, you DO Rock the Blue shirt! It sounds like you do a lot of really nice things. We have a pretty nice group here so you'll fit right in.

Welcome, and enjoy your time here.

-Rob