Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: June is for JuiceFeasting!(46day liquid diet)BROKEN;videoadd
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:05 am 
Rabbit

Gongratulations!!! =D>
What you did was great and i think someone has to be mentally strong to do such a thing

As for your blood test i wouldn't worry about cholesterol levels,as the range that doctors have is based on statistics from regular meat eaters....How much is your total cholesterol?
As for the uric acid i would reduce the protein intake a little as high uric acid is a sign that not all this protein is being digested..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:20 am 
Site Admin

Man Lean and Green told me he was doing 3 1/2 gallons of liquid a day. He is solid! Strong, muscular, etc. I need to get on something like that.......I don't have the bladder to handle all the fluids but I'm going to try to take in more.

This guy really is Lean and Green!!!!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:26 am 
Elephant

hey man it's great to read the news about your juice feast ending but weren't you supposed to break the liquid feast by eating in a raw restaurant with mangosuma and tasha?
Anyway this is great, i'm watching your video right now.
I look foward to taste the same organic prunes about week when they arrived by mail!

Post subject: Re: June is for JuiceFeasting!(46day liquid diet)DurianVideo add
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:46 am 
Gorilla

Lean and Green wrote:
Andesuma, thank you for your kind words and yes I did enjoy the picture taking and clarity that eminated from this whole amazing cleanse! You're an amazing person and it is an absolute pleasure meeting you in person. Words/internet cannot describe how special you are and complex in so many wonderful ways. Not like I have you figured out or something after conversing as you have so much to offer and there is no way you could possibly 'unmask' in one evening of connecting, which is why I look forward that much more to conversing once again before I part ways with portland.. ;)

:heart:
Thank you so much. I feel as though you see me on a bit of a more real level than most..
and I appreciate it more than words.

You are amazing as well, and your vibes are very pure(emotionally/energetically), I dig it :D

And I'm sure you'll be seeing me at Proper Eats later tonight, so you can have some
veggies with your fruit.. :)
:wink:

http://www.organicconsumers.org
http://www.rawfoodexplained.com

:::::
http://www.myspace.com/andesuma

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:20 am 
Manatee

CONGRATULATIONS!! Oh my, my eyes got a little misty reading about the end of this era! I am so happy for you and so inspired by your fortitude and exuberance. It is amazing to see someone commit to and carry out a plan so whole heartedly.

-Theodor Seuss Geisel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:06 pm 
Manatee

Lean and green,
I just saw your log and read it. Really amazing. Great job!!
I have a question if you do not mind. I did the master cleanse for 5 days only and lost a tremendous abount of muscle mass. I was drinking a lemonade mixture every hour so I know I kept my calories up so my muscle loss was disheartening. What do you attribute to the fact that you did not lose any muscle during your juice feast? thank for your help and you look awesome!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:27 pm 
Mastodon

Harley wrote:
Lean and green,
I have a question if you do not mind. I did the master cleanse for 5 days only and lost a tremendous abount of muscle mass. I was drinking a lemonade mixture every hour so I know I kept my calories up so my muscle loss was disheartening. What do you attribute to the fact that you did not lose any muscle during your juice feast? thank for your help and you look awesome!!!

I'm sure he did lose some.

335 Squat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:39 pm 
Stegosaurus

Thanks for all your warm compliments :) You are so gentle, caring and compassionate.
GIACOMO is my BFF :wink:

I'm going to hop on the juice wagon with Andesuma in August. :D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:47 pm 
Mastodon

Tasha wrote:
GIACOMO is my BF

o rly?

335 Squat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:37 pm 
Elephant

Harley wrote:
Lean and green,

There's no protein in lemonade but Giacomo was drinking many different items like avocados, sprouted grains and other protein sources, plus a good 120 grams of proteins/day from algae powders.
But: when we lose weight, it's always from both lean mass and bodyfat storage, Although when we have a decent amount of proteins in the diet, it reduces the loss of muscles.

Tasha, very nice to hear you'll do this too with andesuma ! It's gonna be interesting to follow you along the way.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:51 pm 
Quote:
Harley wrote:
Lean and green,

I can answer you, Zack. I have done the Master Cleanse as well. I met saw Dr. Christopher in Hartford years ago and have always looked to his work for sage advice. The Master Cleanse is intense and it can lead to muscle wasting and atrophy.

The reason Lean and Green did not lose any muscle during his fast is that he was simultaneously cleansing and also nourishing with high quality optimally bioavailable proteins - fruit and vegetable juices and tons of algae. These proteins will allow for muscle retention during intensive fasting. "I'm Your Man" has correctly indicated that above. Also, because these particular proteins are in a raw state, they are enzymatically active and therefore require little digestion in order to be assimilated.

I have the amino acid profiles for wheatgrass and spirulina in my documents. If you send me your email, I will forward them to you. I am happy to send those documents to anyone who sends me their email. Spirulina, chlorella, blue green algae and wheatgrass are among the best sources of protein on this planet. Blue green algae, because is has a single-walled cell, is perhaps the most bioavailable.
I have done agressive bodybuilding when taking in large quantities of these proteins.

I sometimes also use sprouted grain and sprouted seed and nut milks when fasting. These can be fermented for a probiotic effect.

Also, Lean and Green did colonic therapy and enemas. A clean gut will manufacture protein of its own accord. Viktoras - http://www.viktoras.org - told me that and he knows the science. Just a little miracle of Nature.

I've done this myself for years so I know. See my posts under "Hi Vegans" and also Raw Foods, Yeah!"

Attachments:
RICHARD.jpg
RICHARD.jpg [ 20.33 KiB | Viewed 502 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:40 pm 
Elephant

It's the goblins that make the proteins "enzymatically active". When you heat food the dragons come and they kill the goblins so that they can no longer protect the enzymes. Then you'll die because without enzymes you can't protect yourself from the cheians.
There is also a guy named Burt that is of utmost significance.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:28 pm 
Elephant

offense74 wrote:
It's the goblins that make the proteins "enzymatically active". When you heat food the dragons come and they kill the goblins so that they can no longer protect the enzymes. Then you'll die because without enzymes you can't protect yourself from the cheians.

:lachmal:

The metric system is socialized measurment. If you implement it it will only be a matter of time before your grandma will stand in front of a death panel being forced to deny the existance of baby Jesus.

-offense74

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:42 pm 
Mastodon

cubby2112 wrote:
offense74 wrote:

:lachmal:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

335 Squat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:47 pm 
Stegosaurus

Zack wrote:
Tasha wrote:
GIACOMO is my BF

o rly?

Zack read it again. And don't edit like you did to this one :roll:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next