June is for JuiceFeasting!(46day liquid diet)BROKEN;videoadd

Gongratulations!!! " title="Applause" />

What you did was great and i think someone has to be mentally strong to do such a thing

As for your blood test i wouldn't worry about cholesterol levels,as the range that doctors have is based on statistics from regular meat eaters....How much is your total cholesterol?

As for the uric acid i would reduce the protein intake a little as high uric acid is a sign that not all this protein is being digested..

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man Lean and Green told me he was doing 3 1/2 gallons of liquid a day. He is solid! Strong, muscular, etc. I need to get on something like that.......I don't have the bladder to handle all the fluids but I'm going to try to take in more.

This guy really is Lean and Green!!!!

hey man it's great to read the news about your juice feast ending but weren't you supposed to break the liquid feast by eating in a raw restaurant with mangosuma and tasha?

Anyway this is great, i'm watching your video right now.

I look foward to taste the same organic prunes about week when they arrived by mail!

Andesuma, thank you for your kind words and yes I did enjoy the picture taking and clarity that eminated from this whole amazing cleanse! You're an amazing person and it is an absolute pleasure meeting you in person. Words/internet cannot describe how special you are and complex in so many wonderful ways. Not like I have you figured out or something after conversing as you have so much to offer and there is no way you could possibly 'unmask' in one evening of connecting, which is why I look forward that much more to conversing once again before I part ways with portland..

Thank you so much. I feel as though you see me on a bit of a more real level than most..

and I appreciate it more than words.

You are amazing as well, and your vibes are very pure(emotionally/energetically), I dig it

And I'm sure you'll be seeing me at Proper Eats later tonight, so you can have some

veggies with your fruit..

CONGRATULATIONS!! Oh my, my eyes got a little misty reading about the end of this era! I am so happy for you and so inspired by your fortitude and exuberance. It is amazing to see someone commit to and carry out a plan so whole heartedly.

Lean and green,

I just saw your log and read it. Really amazing. Great job!!

I have a question if you do not mind. I did the master cleanse for 5 days only and lost a tremendous abount of muscle mass. I was drinking a lemonade mixture every hour so I know I kept my calories up so my muscle loss was disheartening. What do you attribute to the fact that you did not lose any muscle during your juice feast? thank for your help and you look awesome!!!

Lean and green,

I have a question if you do not mind. I did the master cleanse for 5 days only and lost a tremendous abount of muscle mass. I was drinking a lemonade mixture every hour so I know I kept my calories up so my muscle loss was disheartening. What do you attribute to the fact that you did not lose any muscle during your juice feast? thank for your help and you look awesome!!!

I'm sure he did lose some.

Lean and green,

There's no protein in lemonade but Giacomo was drinking many different items like avocados, sprouted grains and other protein sources, plus a good 120 grams of proteins/day from algae powders.

But: when we lose weight, it's always from both lean mass and bodyfat storage, Although when we have a decent amount of proteins in the diet, it reduces the loss of muscles.

Tasha, very nice to hear you'll do this too with andesuma ! It's gonna be interesting to follow you along the way.

Harley wrote:

Lean and green,

I can answer you, Zack. I have done the Master Cleanse as well. I met saw Dr. Christopher in Hartford years ago and have always looked to his work for sage advice. The Master Cleanse is intense and it can lead to muscle wasting and atrophy.

The reason Lean and Green did not lose any muscle during his fast is that he was simultaneously cleansing and also nourishing with high quality optimally bioavailable proteins - fruit and vegetable juices and tons of algae. These proteins will allow for muscle retention during intensive fasting. "I'm Your Man" has correctly indicated that above. Also, because these particular proteins are in a raw state, they are enzymatically active and therefore require little digestion in order to be assimilated.

I have the amino acid profiles for wheatgrass and spirulina in my documents. If you send me your email, I will forward them to you. I am happy to send those documents to anyone who sends me their email. Spirulina, chlorella, blue green algae and wheatgrass are among the best sources of protein on this planet. Blue green algae, because is has a single-walled cell, is perhaps the most bioavailable.

I have done agressive bodybuilding when taking in large quantities of these proteins.

I sometimes also use sprouted grain and sprouted seed and nut milks when fasting. These can be fermented for a probiotic effect.

Also, Lean and Green did colonic therapy and enemas. A clean gut will manufacture protein of its own accord. Viktoras - http://www.viktoras.org - told me that and he knows the science. Just a little miracle of Nature.

I've done this myself for years so I know. See my posts under "Hi Vegans" and also Raw Foods, Yeah!"

RICHARD.jpg.be33b36d3618d0eda9e6cb25c407599e.jpg

It's the goblins that make the proteins "enzymatically active". When you heat food the dragons come and they kill the goblins so that they can no longer protect the enzymes. Then you'll die because without enzymes you can't protect yourself from the cheians.

There is also a guy named Burt that is of utmost significance.

It's the goblins that make the proteins "enzymatically active". When you heat food the dragons come and they kill the goblins so that they can no longer protect the enzymes. Then you'll die because without enzymes you can't protect yourself from the cheians.

Great story.

But where do you come along and rescue the enzyme princess from the fire breathing dragon?

There's no protein in lemonade ...

Tasha, very nice to hear you'll do this too with andesuma ! It's gonna be interesting to follow you along the way.

Amino acids are in everything!

And I'm excited for Tasha to join me tooo!!

We will have to make some special Durian drinks for each other.

I have two people joining me now! exciting!

Jack is making one right now. A frozen smoothie Durian. Come on over !!!

Davidtarrfoster is going to try it for the first time.

Dave what do you think ? It's weird but it's not bad ! It taste like it's alien. Jack how do you know what Alien tastes like?

He can't eat anymore because of the smell. It smells like natural gas. It doesn't taste the way it smells. I'm sorry I can't take another bite.!

This going to be on You Tube Soon

Great story.

But where do you come along and rescue the enzyme princess from the fire breathing dragon?

I'm too far away to rescue you but you can buy a catapult in any health store worth its name. Hitting the dragons with the catapult can be hard though, them being invisible and all. For this task you can hire a catapult ronologican for the small price of $1750/hour. Trust me, it's worth it and if you don't believe me I will put up a website about it and thus it will be true.

Great story.

I'm too far away to rescue you but you can buy a catapult in any health store worth its name. Hitting the dragons with the catapult can be hard though, them being invisible and all. For this task you can hire a catapult ronologican for the small price of $1750/hour. Trust me, it's worth it and if you don't believe me I will put up a website about it and thus it will be true.

No Way !!!! I rather spend $1750 on your plain ticket.

My royal noble steed.

Thursday July 17 DAY 2 Off Feast

-No enema today, first day in 47 days without an enema! Felt so weird......

-First day of VEGETABLES in solid form in addition to fruits

Fruits are not agreeing with me WHATSOEVER. Anything I put into my system aggravates me alot. Then I had that sald and everything felt so much better.

Solid Food Consumed (Don't have an exact log as I haven't been able to post and cannot remember exactly)but more or less

this is how it went)

-Lognan Berries

-Oranges

-Mixed Green salad (Avocado, Beets, Mesc Greens, Carrots, Broccoli, etc...);

-Bananas

-Handful of dates

-Rainer Cherries

-Raspberries

-Apple

Liquid Foods Consumed

-Tomato Gazpacho

-1 Vegetable Blend

-2 Fruit Juice Blends

-200grams spirulina/chlorella blend in 100oz water

The sensation of eating solids actually finally felt good once I sat down at proper eats fro a serving of vegetables. But the fact that I had more solids in the form of fruit as opposed to vegetables, caused uncomfortness. It probably has alot to do with no combining foods properly as andesuma and dani have mentioned to me. It makes sense!

I would have thought the vegetables would have pissed off my system more than fruits but it was the other way around.

People I posted every day relegiously for 46 days and I stop for two days and this thread goes straight to mysticism/fire breathing dragons/enzyme fairies and who knows what!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geez! I'll respond to that in a few, for now, i'd just liek to update the food log

Friday July 18, Second day off Feast

-Actually i got screwed up the last post. I didn't so an enema today but yesterday I did and it was about 1 1/2 enema bags. It will be nice to wean myself off of them. Better elimination during the day today but certainly not where it needs to be yet.

NO NUTS OR SEEDS YET! Kind of challenging as places we have been here have an adequate amount of gourmet raw options but the vast majority of them have seeds or nuts. I really want to try them but i'm holding off as my system is bad enough with just fruits and veggies. Monday I will start eating more variety....

Solid Foods Consumed

-2 Mixed green salads

-Some coconut meat

-Various Berries

-Raw Coconut Fudge (small piece), obviously some cacao or carob in it but no nuts!

-Bananas

-Oranges (about 5 of them)

-Dates

-Date Rolls

-small handful of sundried raw olives

-Lognan Berries

-Jackfruit

Liquid Foods Consumed

-1 Fruit Blend

-1/2 Vegetable Blend

-154grams spirulina/chlorella blend in 66oz water

Thank you for sharing the chronicles of your extraordinary experience. Certainly, you are on the right track. More people should take proper notice of your recent accomplishment and imitate your approach to health and fitness.

I am concerned. Call or contact me otherwise if you need help. I've been through it before and guided others through it before. 7 and 9 and 13 and 40 and 30 day and 27 day fasts and liquid diets. It's a trip and you've taken the magical mystery tour and you have changed yourself and your life. My heartfelt congratulations.

One needs to know precisely how to breaks these fasts and liquid diets. It can present difficulties and we have been able to master those and to get through it comfortably and in fine form. We are willing to share our knowledge.

Be well. I hope and pray that you and your fine friends are having a wonderful time. Wish I had some of those blueberries. I can only get frozen organic.

Saturday July 19th Day 4 off Juice Feast

-Performed 1 1/2 enema bag flush

Today's Intake

Solid Foods Consumed

-Bananas

-Oranges

-Marion Berries

-Goose Berries

-Boysen Berries (MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

-TREMENDOUS TREMENDOUS mixed spring green salad shared with tasha with greens,

avocados, heirloom tomatoes....

-Another fairly large salad

-Forgot to mention, been dressing the salads with the most amazing dressing ever which

Potter turned me on to: (1 juiced orange, 1tsp agave, 1tsp algae) WOWOWOW Sounds bad

but tastes so good; everyone agrees so far.....

-Made raw houmuss for Tasha and had a couple of teaspoons because it's so damn good

(zucchini, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, sea salt, all raw)

-Dates and date rolls (hey i deserve to enjoy myself a little bit)!!!!

Liquid Foods Consumed

-1 small fruit juice blend

-1 large vegetable juice blend

Digestive system felt somewhat better today. This morning it feels really good.....