The Vegan Hippie Gangsta's: The Beginning of Something

Thanks . There are several gyms here. So I could always check. And there's no rush becouse I have a full-time job. I'd just wonder what I'd be doing at said job. Not sure if the gym workers can work out while they work. If that is the case I'd love it even more.

• 7 months later...

Damn has it really almost been a year since I posted in my Blog? time to get it out of retirement .

I want to one day be really serious about Bodybuilding( Because if I can make a future living in just modeling/speaking and stuff that's better then getting a real Job .

I don't have a job as of now so I can't afford a whole lot of food( So any intense workout regimen will have to be put on hold ) I use what the government gives me to buy enough Organic Pasta for every day and of course veggies.

Besides it's probably wise if I start off easy. Sit-ups every morning/night, Light Weights and a bit of Cardio.

I got two of those covered( I can tuck my feet under my couch for sit-ups and I own a pair of Dumbells) but for Cardio. Any suggestions for a Good Cardio to trim loose skin that I can do in close cooridoors( My room )

My arms are soo sore right now . That must be good. I currently lift every other day.

I had a job interview today. If I get the job I will be very happy. It's fpr Produce Clerk at Winco. SCORE ^_^.

I'll get a gym membership id I get this job. And buy lots and LOTS of food.

^ Yeah. I meant get a gym membership because now I'll bet getting paid

But. I am debating if I should have one job and a gym membership or two jobs and just train hard at home.

I'm currently trying to talk my mother into her and my father helping me to sublet an apartment closer to the city. Then I can have two jobs and a gym membership.

As for training. Last time I lifted was Tuesday( And it's already Thursday ) and my arms are still kinda sore. But today is my day to lift. So I gotta

And Thanks Tasha ^^. I'm keeping my Fingers crossed too.

I think I made a good impression on the guy. I showed up 15 minutes early to my Interview. And among some of the questions he asked me when he asked what are 4 qualities I care about the most I said," Presserverance, Commitment, Punctuality..* I forgot what I said for number 4 though )

But I think I answered pretty proffessionally. And I really hope I get this job too. Then I can save so I can hang with all of you cool Peeps at da VV08

• 2 weeks later...

Excuse the sudden name change . That's my new internet username everywhere else but here( Because here is one of the few forums where I can't change the username ) So I'll just use it hear and there until the day I either can change my forum name or for when the new site gets launched.

Well to update on my life. Winco has not called me back so I am assuming I didn't get the job. But I'm not going to let that deter me. I'm going to continue searching.

My Mom's financial situation is still in bad shape. I have adult school tomorrow at around 8am and I need to go. but not only are we so broke that we have a dismal food budget but my mom has extremely little gas in her car. Not even enough to go a 2 blocks to fill up our water machine so I can make beans with my new crock pot she got me when we got our monthly money from the gov. and from the child support father sends. And her being two thousand dollars over-drawn in one bank account( The one she is no longer with ) and slowly getting overdrawn in her new one, coupled with bills and such. It's not looking good. I eat enough but at the same time not enough.

I'm still planning on going to school in the morning. I'll just eat as much and as fast as I can( We just went shopping and got some fruits and veggies( Which probably won't last very long ) and use my bike. I've biked to the local city before. So it's not really hard. Only kinda far and inconvinient when you need to go there everyday( It's roughly 15 minutes by car. 10 miles.) To an excellent cyclist ( Like the ones who post here ) it's probably not so far. But the first time I did it I clocked myself in at 2 hours. Meaning I was riding 5 miles an hour. The second/third time doing it seemed to go by faster. I didn't clock myself though. I'll do that tomorrow when I bike to Adult School.

As for my diet. I'm torn. Torn between two diets. An all Raw( Besides Soybeans ) diet and a half raw/half cooked all non-processed diet. There are pros and cons with both. The pros of an all raw being that I can easily store food in my own fridge and then access it whenever the hell I want so I don't have to be in the kitchen with my family psychotically hovering around me because they want to invade the kitchen to cook meat, and then there's the other one....which has tortillas....

All in all I say the raw is probably the way to go. More convenient, simple and easy. It will just take time to adapt. After all. I still have left over Organic Flour and shortening. I can't let that go to waste ( Plus my mom just bought me a crock pot because I refuse to use hers because she's cooked meat in it...So I'd feel bad giving up beans....but I guess I could always donate it if I never need it again...or just keep it in case I ever need it again

I've been eating lots of watermelon recently. It's expensive though. I don't know how the hell people can buy a whole one for each day. Man I wish I could afford 500 bucks a week on food. In this day and age being really healthy and being really poor just don't go together. So I need to make due until the day I can afford food and eat like I'm Kirby Yoshi..Who BTW mostly eats Fruits

Tonight will hopefully be my last cooked meal( I still have flour left over so I'm planning a huge banquet with Beans, Tortillas, Tomatoes/Avocado/onions on top ) and then water fast the whole weekend. Then starting Monday I'll jump into a Raw diet( I usually work best by lunging head first into things. I lunged head first into Vegetarian and Vegan. )

• 1 month later...

Hello peeps. Just wanted ti inform you all that I am doing alright. I've been a bit lazy these past couple of days/Week and I haven't really been using the internet much besides wikipedia and downloading free things.

Been playing lots of video games. I for some reason just get addicted to them, I almost lost interest due to not being able to play as much but I;m happy to say the fire still burns. I've beat the first two metal gear solid games. Solid Snake is so wicked. I'm going as him for Halloween. Gotta get my abs in shape for then

I've also got two other new games. Silent Hill 2 and Code Veronica( A resident Evil game )

As for health I'm doing better but I'm still in a slump. Can't get anywhere without a job but that's the least of my worries for now. First thing I plan to take care of is my High School Diploma. I've got a GED guideline/study book from the library and I'll be using the next couple of days/a week just to study. So I'll remain off-line for the time being( But the chances of me using little breaks like now to log in every once in a while is high )

I'm confident in my abilities in Reading Comprehension, English skills, Science and Social Studies. The area I lack in is Mathematics which has always filled me with displeasure. So I'll need to focus the majority of my extra study time on that subject.

See you all around. Wish me luck on my test. I'll probably end up taking it sometime in early June unless my father can send my mother the money it cost's to take the test.

• 1 month later...

Captain's Log: 3:54 am

It's early in the morning. Around 4 and a half hours ago my Body suffered an attack from the dreaded salt critters from planet sauce. These past few hours have been filled with undying thirst for the golden waters which lay rest in the freezer worlds to the north, waiting to fully mature and become a cold drink spirit.

Once this is achieved I will be able to get some rest. A captains life is hard.

Captain Out.

Day 1 of the Start of a true regimen. Hopefully it sticks.

I started out today not being able to sleep well. Went to bed at around 10-ish and woke up at 4am.

Jogged at 6:25 Did the Full jog for about 2-3 minutes then ran out of energy and walked the rest of the way until I finally returned at around 7am. ( Also did 3 pull-ups before I left.

More to come. It's still quite early in the morning.