What is your favourite choc soy milk brand?

compassionategirl

Which reminds me of when, several years ago, McDonald's let out that their shakes were gelled with carageenan from Irish Moss, a seaweed. Some people got all bent out of shape over being served seaweed in their shakes, but at least one person replied along the lines of 'with all the crap that you knew you were consuming at McDonald's, you complain about seaweed?'

Kind of like the reaction I often get with tofu. Eating animal muscle doesn't you, but soybean curd does? People are just effed up...

[/rant]

• 2 months later...
Also, don't like mayonaise so I don't buy any substitute for it. Guess that makes me rather bland.

That white garlic pizza sauce was anything but bland!!

Choco Silk gets my vote. I only buy it occasionally cuz once it's opened, it's gone.

Nat, the Silk nog is very good. Not very thick, but great flavor!

Does anyone know of a chocolate soymilk that uses Fair Trade chocolate? I just hate thinking that I'm supporting the slavery of the chocolate industry.

No, I dont know of any. Sorry. I admire your commitment to your religion (i.e. equality).

maybe you can get fair trade cocoa powder and mix it with some vegan sugar and regular soymilk? Although i am sure you thought about this before already.

maybe you can get fair trade cocoa powder and mix it with some vegan sugar and regular soymilk? Although i am sure you thought about this before already.

I did?

Thanks