Not sure this is the right subforum, but this post includes a photo so what the hell.

Here's some info:

21 y/o

F

170cm/59kg

no idea how many calories per day I consume (don't count) or what's my fat%

mostly weight training (3-4 times a week, usually 4). trying to incorporate some cardio, usually once a week, sometimes twice.

[attachment=0]2.JPG[/attachment]

So here's the deal, I'm pretty satisfied with where I am at now.

I don't want to gain more muscle (don't want to crash the "too much for a girl" verge) and I don't want to get skinnier/fatter.

What do I do to keep my mass without losing or gaining?

How much iron is enough just to maintain (I always keep lifting more weight over time. it's kinda fun & nice to see progress, but I don't think I need anymore muscle). How much cardio is enough?

Basically, how to maintain?

If you don't do steroids, then it's unlikely that you're going to get masculine-looking arms.

But if you ever get close to having bigger biceps than you want, then you can

a) Use lighter weights, more reps, with your arms,

or

b) concentrate on your legs. It's almost impossible for a woman who doesn't do steroids to get masculine-looking legs.

Thanks, but that's not my question.

I'm not a newbie, it's not an "I'm afraid to get too masculine, so should I use the weights at all" question. I'm using them and will keep on doing so, the question is how and how much / what to do differently. So it's simply a "how to maintain" question.

I work out both my biceps and my legs.... and my back and my abs and so on for that matter.

What I still haven't figured is how do I achieve the balance of not gaining and not losing while still working out (a deliberated plateau)? How do I figure how to find it?