Think compassionategirl asks a lot of questions?

Tarz

Hey Tarz,

Is this some inside joke between you and compassionategirl?

No worries, I do a few inside jokes as well.

I don't think she does, in fact I think she supplies way more info than actually asking questions. But that is what forums are for....to ask and to answer questions and to provide information.

So, I wouldn't worry about it mate. And I think I'm still ahead of her in total posts....so maybe I write to much

I think I need to strap Tarz to a chair and ..............................................................................................................................................force him

to.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................read all my posts

Surely then he would reconsider his position on the question he poses in this thread.

Edited by compassionategirl

I think I need to strap Tarz to a chair and ..............................................................................................................................................force him

to.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................read all my posts

Surely then he would reconsider his position on the question he poses in this thread.

Perhaps this would force me to re-consider. On the other hand, it may just make me want to make you angry again if this is what happens.....