Daywalker?

SeaSiren

I have been missing the posts by Daywalker, especially his training log. It looks like his last post was in November.

Has anyone heard from him? Daywalker, I hope you are OK.

He's fine, been very busy competing the last two weekends. I talked to Jonathan on the phone yesterday, he was just home from Daywalker's. I'm sure Daywalker will be on soon to share the news from his last competition.

Thanks for your concern about our buddy Daywalker but he is doing just fine.

Since Alex is a sponsored athlete of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness I've had the privilage to see some of his recent photos. He competed so many times this fall, it's incredible! He looks pretty awesome! He'll be back on the forum soon.

We've all missed Daywalker and Jonathan and some of the others who have been on vacation or away from their computers, or studying for finals like Megan and the rest of you in school with finals this week.

Daywalker and others, we're looking forward to seeing you back on here soon.

Thin Thin Welcome Back Him

Hi my friends,

thank you for the concern

I'm flattered that you noticed my absence

I was competing this weekend and afterwards busy partying, giving interviews to newspapers and being filmed for TV features!

I'll try to catch up all the threads i've missed, but first i'll post a new thread in the general bodybuilding section, the report from saturday.

Love and peace,

Alex,

Fat fat happy him again