Top Posters In This Topic

FOOD:

Breakfast: small bowl of oats with soymilk, vitamins

Post-workout: protein shake

Afternoon: protein shake

Evening: protein shake

Evening: Kidney beans & TVP

Night: 6 raw carrots & protein shake

Since eating consistently through the day, I think my stomach is shrinking or something. The bowl of kidney beans & TVP really made me full up, which is good. I feel like breaking it down to smaller portions still, or just eating something easier to digest than the TVP.

TRAINING:

Back & biceps & traps

20 minutes interval training on bike (1 minute gentle, 2 minutes hard, that was difficult)

Skating for 1 hour (not very heavy)

Yeah, I am weening myself off junk, so I am starting to have it just with water, although the stuff is "chocolate flavour" - it doesn't really taste of chocolate, but it is better than plain. Sometimes I have it with some soy milk also if I want to have a little carbs with it

What's a cooler? Like, a fridge?

FOOD:

Breakfast - Oats, soymilk, dates, vitamins

Post-workout - Protein shake

Afternoon - 3 raw carrots

Afternoon - Protein shake

Evening - Protein shake

Night - Kidney beans & nutritional yeast

TRAINING:

Shoulders, chest, tris and a bit of ab work.

20 minutes interval training on bike

Got a new personal best for smith press, although I have never tried just 1 rep, so I don't know my real maximum as it were. But I got 5 reps at 70kg + bar which is the most I've ever done. And prior to that, I got a new PB last week on chest as well... so hopefully in my next chest workout I'll beat it again. All my numbers at the gym are going up right now.

What's a cooler? Like, a fridge?

FOOD:

Breakfast - Oats, soymilk, dates, vitamins

Post-workout - Protein shake

Afternoon - 3 raw carrots

Afternoon - Protein shake

Evening - Protein shake

Night - Kidney beans & nutritional yeast

TRAINING:

Shoulders, chest, tris and a bit of ab work.

Got a new personal best for smith press, although I have never tried just 1 rep, so I don't know my real maximum as it were. But I got 5 reps at 70kg + bar which is the most I've ever done. And prior to that, I got a new PB last week on chest as well... so hopefully in my next chest workout I'll beat it again. All my numbers at the gym are going up right now.

Way to GO Richard !!!

A cooler can be a place to store chilled stuff

but this cooler is meant to taste sweet, like lemonade or a tropical drink, like fizzy naval, strawberry kiwi

Like a fruit juice drink, without the sugar or carbs and 25grams of protein. But there isn't a vegan product out there yet.

Woop, beat it and got 7 reps with the same weight today on the smith, which is good

FOOD:

Breakfast - soymilk, vitamins

Post-workout - protein shake

Afternoon - protein shake

Late afternoon - kidney beans

Evening - oats & soymilk & dates

Evening - kidney beans again yum

TRAINING:

Chest, tris, shoulders, abs

20 mins interval training on bike

1 hour skating

Roller skating yeah. There aren't really many places to go around here, besides the street, and I prefer having a nice smooth surface. The place we go to is mainly kids, and they have like 1 hour of figure skating classes, then they have 1 hour of "fun" which is what we go to... just skating around and sometimes they play some games that we join in with. I don't know if we look like paedophiles, it's like 90% girls aged 4-10 or something, then us (4 guys aged 26-30).

FOOD:

Breakfast: Oats, soymilk, dates, vitamins

Post-workout: Protein shake, 250ml of energy drink

Afternoon: 2 carrots, 1 stick of celery

Afternoon: Protein shake

Evening: Small bowl of oats

Evening: Kidney beans

TRAINING:

Back and biceps, traps

11 mins on bike - I forgot my water bottle today, and so I felt drained. Did 10 minutes of pretty full on biking though, 1 minute cool off at the end

Guy who runs the gym recommended that I get 50g of simple carbohydrates after my workout. So I am having a 250ml of glucose drink after the workout to see how that goes. That's 200 calories :/ don't really want to add calories into my diet right now, but I can see his point.

Thanks Yeah, that's definitely correct, whatever you're doing you need to keep it up to get results. Keeping this log also kicks my arse into gear.

I am getting really really hungry in the evenings, and I am totally not hungry in the morning, I have to force myself to eat the oats right now. I wish it was the other way round

FOOD:

Breakfast - Oats, vitamins

Post-workout - energy drink & protein shake

Afternoon - protein shake

Afternoon - Kidney beans

Evening - Some peanuts

Evening - Beans, protein shake

TRAINING:

Chest, triceps, shoulders

Went to my friend's house yesterday, who has lots of cats. I had run out of allergy tablets though, but I decided to risk it anyway... but turns out that I really do need those tablets! I was sneezing and itchy, and basically felt like crap all of yesterday and went to bed at about 7pm. Today I feel a bit better but have a sore throat, I'm sick of it. Hopefully it'll go away soon

EDIT:

I am still fucked, had no training since last week, this sucks! At least I am out of bed though

• 2 weeks later...

Oh just saw this. I am getting better, I went to the gym today. Could feel that I am not quite recovered, as I was a bit dizzy, and still a bit dizzy now after coming home. I did eat before I went, and I had an energy drink afterwards, to keep my carbs up. But I am glad I went, hopefully I can get back to it and beat the rest of the flab

TRAINING:

Took it easy, did a variety of things; lat pull-down, resistance row, reverse sit ups, bicep curls, hammer curls, high reps on the incline smith press, and then 20 minutes gentle on the bike.