Questions for vegans and non-vegans

robert

Hey, I will be interviewing a variety of people in the near future. Some are vegans others are non-vegans. Some are professional athletes, others are non-athletes.

Please list any specific questions you'd like me to ask the people I will be speaking with.

I will be talking with people later this week, so in just a few days. I have lists of questions already, just looking for any particular ones any of you might have.

Thanks,

Robert

Does morals play a factor when choosing what to eat?

Do you know where your food really comes from?

Those were just at the top of my head, but I bet you already have those. Would like to see the results of your interview if you dont mind sharing with us. Good luck man.

Well, maybe if you come across Ms Negrita Jayde (some mad cow from the UK-must be all the beef she eats!not the most attractice of ladies either....oooh you didn't hear that from me, thats not a nice comment) how she gets off publishing a full blown article in BodyFitness on how bad vegetarin, and vegan lifestyles are for you....you would not belive the things this so called porfessional IFBB and author and expert on high performance nutrition had to say. She went through 5 myths on the so-called health benefits of a vegetarian lifetsyle, and had not one good thing to say. My question is what are they so scared of??? Who are they endorsed with (the dairy/meat industry). I can understand peoples reactions to a vegan lifestyle as you need to be extremely careful in planning what you eat and making sure all the essential amino acids and vitamins are met, but tottaly bagging the whole idea of a vegetarian lifetsyle is just a real shame especially as the question wsa posed by somebody considering adopting a vegerain lifestyle. This is to be one of a two part series. Can't wait to see what they print next time. (its a Uk mag).

Why is the bodybuilding industry, and the nutritionists of our preferred sport so anti vegetarian-lets not even go dwon the vegan path, most people, no matter how much you explain it to them, still think its ok to sell you something with whey, so long as there is some soy in it somewhere?????

What image do they have of what a typical vegan looks like??? Do they understand what a vegan is, and why they may have chosen to become vegans. (most of the vegans I know personally chose to become one through nutrition seminars with Anthony Robbins, or because of major health concerns, or concerns for the environment)

Cheers

Charmaine