Do we have a vegan European Bodybuilding Champion now?!

Wow, thanks @all my friends!!!!!

wow congrats alex!! looking great. that must be so exciting to win first

You'll soon find out how it feels

Keep on working out hard - you're young and talented, i'm sure you can surpass me by far! (and i can teach you the little tricks for the contest prep )

Next year is your year on stage

Not too many more ways to say congratulations! Good work Alex!

You're right, thanks Michael

@ljk11:

In the Nabba there are no weight classes (good thing): the figure classes are grouped by viewing - the judges decide who's in what class depending on the appearance. The body classes are after height, not weight.

Those pictures were very impressive, and it's awesome that you won. I seriously am happy to hear when a vegan takes something, it's almost like a political movement we have going on, it seems.

Anyway, good job, and I wish you luck (and everyone else) and future competitions.

Ed

Hi Alex,

I just watched the video on the website of the german televison station "HR". Here we go:

KLICK FOR AWSOME ALEX!:wink:

If you want to watch the video in your external player, take this URL:

http://lsd.newmedia.tiscali-business.com/bb/redirect.lsc?stream=hronline/fs/hessenschau/20051209_bodibilding.wmv&content=content&media=ms

Just copy it into your player and enjoy the show

Keep up the good work and hopefully you try one of my recipes next time

http://www.attilahildmann.com/rezepte.html

Im very happy that you have kicked the ass off all those meat eaters. You make theme eat grass!!!

I also like winning a competition and then putting on my vegan bodybuildin shirt to see what the reaction is of fellow competitors....."what!!!!!!.....you mean they guy who won doesn't even eat meat!!!!!?????"