Vegan Calender, Pics & lots of text in a vegetarian maga

K-oz

Hi everyone,

I haven't been on here for quite a long time, I am back and I HAVE to post this. There is this magazine in germany called "Natürlich vegetarisch". It is from the Vegetarian society and promotes Vegetarinism and also in a good part Veganism!

The issue that is out right now is full with stuff from the calender, the Coverpicture is from Topher and his quote on the bottom of the it!

It is awesome.. here are the pages:

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/5941/alexvebu14it.jpg

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1323/alexvebu25uw.jpg

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/2995/alexvebu34oi.jpg

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/870/alexvebu47vz.jpg

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/7357/alexvebu57sd.jpg

That is just awesome!! The COVER! AND two double page reports!!! That is just great! There is a lot going on right now about the calender and the world title! The newspager, the TV even in the Magazine! This will reach a lot of people! I am so thrilled!!!!

Love and not to much coockie-eating for everyone

K-oz!

K-Oz, that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWO FULL REPORTS on daywalker!

This will get the vegan message out to lots of people! What is the circulation number of that mag? A few thousand people or more?

Topher on the cover! This might just be what launches his modeling career! It is certainly great for his portfolio! Did he know that he was going to be featured on the cover of this mag!!?????

I am so happy right now because I feel all the animals of the world smiling about this.

Speaking of animals and magazines and veganism, I read this amazing quote today in another magazine:

"At my funeral will be the spirits of all the animals that I never ate, and so it will be a very crowded funeral indeed, even if not one human attends."

That picture of Topher weirds me out. It's so HOT....but he's my ROOMMATE which is soooo.....NOT hot....in fact he's asleep on the couch this very minute......weeeeeiiiiird.

I know what you mean! I am in the same situation with my mum (she's hot). In other news, that's awesome that my artwork gets shown in a magazine, that makes me 16% more pumped. And congratulations on getting all that coverage Daywalker! A real good pay off for your dedication.

Yeah, this article is quite cool

And Topher on the cover, no, not only ON the cover, he IS the cover!

I hope it will boost our sales of the calendar

Only thing is the interview, the reporter messed up my answers quite a bit and writes things i never said

But at least these wrong quotes are nothing harmful (i hope).

Nat, that quote is awesome, do you mind if i borrow it for a while?

:D

Nat, that quote is awesome, do you mind if i borrow it for a while?

Of course I dont mind friend! Ya, I love it too. I always feel that vegans have the highest number of friends in the world - every single animal on the entire planet And if they could express it in words, they would. I love that feelings of having billions of friends.

SO I really love that quote too because it captures that lovely thought really well.

Wow!

I haven't read all the replies, I just saw Topher on the cover and was like, "Wow, this is totally cool"

I haven't seen him yet today but I'll make sure he knows he made the cover!

I'll have to read through the articles as well.

Excellent work Daywalker! Good job with this project.

I'm still selling them here in the US, so for those who still want one, be sure to stop by www.veganbodybuilding.com/products.html and pick one up!

Cool, I'll look at it all in more detail soon!

-Robert

"At my funeral will be the spirits of all the animals that I never ate, and so it will be a very crowded funeral indeed, even if not one human attends."

This is an awesome quote.

And so is this one:

I know what you mean! I am in the same situation with my mum (she's hot). In other news......

Richard - That is like the e-mail you sent me about the DDT on your mum. That was one of the funniest e-mails I've received.

Alex - You're right - Topher IS the cover. And Nat, I don't think he knew about it. He never said anything to me. As far as I know he still doesn't know about it.

Alex - Nice Vegan Fitness Team tank top You sport that stuff all the time, I love it! I'll have to send more!

Great job to everyone involved in this project and everyone who has supported it.

-Robert

Who's the tennis player in the calender?

Does she really play tennis or was it just an idea for a cute picture?

Is that Fiona Oakes in the second picture?

Is that Seasiren on the beach?

Tryin to do my best to identify the peeps from the small picha's.

Who's the tennis player in the calender?

Does she really play tennis or was it just an idea for a cute picture?

Is that Fiona Oakes in the second picture?

Is that Seasiren on the beach?

Tryin to do my best to identify the peeps from the small picha's.

Tarz, i won't tell. You simply have to get at least one copy yourself for the answers! Can't believe you didn't already order a few as christmas presents!

Crash:

That means "Like autocycle and Formula 1".

They write it as a quote of me but i didn't say that - it's the supposed comparison between natural BB and drug using BB.

Richard:

Now i know why you wear the ninja mask all the time

Thanks man!

By the way, the calendar and i are featured in a lot of magazines and newspapers at the moment. Tomorrow i'm gonna be interviewed and filmed for another TV show - a bigger, nation-wide this time

I'm gonna wear my blue VBB-Shirt

daywalker and/or k-oz

anyway I can buy a copy of the magazine? Id be willing to send money in the mail for the magazine Im on the cover of and I'll send money for shipping and handelling. just let me know how much USD $$ to send and where to.

thanks