Ok here is my surgery posts

zinzen

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all, the pain is getting less, but it is still there.

I start therapy monday, thats when the fun begins, seriously, then I might be able to get my arm out of this sling for a bit.

I am going to try to get some cardio done later today, for some reason I have been having a horrible time with breathing.

I hope anyone reading all of this gets some insight on how a surgery can effect you, and how you can keep on training.

Well I got about 22 min of cardio out before I fizzled away, I just gotta keep at it.

I can tell the lack of ability to do what I love is really starting to kick my ass.

Depression kicked in hard last night, and it aint let up at all.

Just gotta hang on, at least when therapy starts I will get some arm work in

Alright, well today I had a great leg day.

Leg press 270*15

Many assortment of calf press from 270*25 to 140*30 on a different machine.

Leg extention 70*10

leg curl single leg 60*15 each

machine assisted deadlifts, I know thats not really what its called but its the exact same motion, and muscles trained, just on a machine. 230*10

Then I finished the sucker off with 30 min of eliptical.

Will probebly be back later.

Only crap part of today is that my household is on a new buget, so my food intake is not good, and depression has been keeping me in bed untill around 11am, so less time to eat.

I am seriously behind on the caloric intake today, at 930kcal when I should be about 1500 by now.

Today I rocked it in the gym, 40 min cardio and a ton of leg presses and calf raises.

For some reason I am not getting sore like I used to, so I just keep pushing it.

I noticed today that I lost some tricep size in the right arm so I did some simple lifts.

Brave, eh...maybe real stupid.

I have no problem putting myself back many strides, must be a self hate thing, or a fear of failure. Cant fail if you are always broken

Holy crap did I have the worse night ever, such sickness no words could describe.

I puked for 2 hours, every 20 minutes, nothing coming out, for no damn reason.

I was begging whatever god there was out there to stop the pain.

Luckly my awesome wife stayed home from work and set up camp in the bathroom with me.

What a gal.

Once god stopped the thrashing of my abdomen muscles, then came it all out the other side, feel me.

Needless to say I am sitting here dehydrated, starved and afraid to eat or drink anything.

Horrible.

To all those out there not dying today, praise whatever deity you take homage in, the light is shining down on you.

Have a good saturday peoples

hmm, a baby drink, well I do enjoy baby food, maybe I will give it a whirl.

I say stupid because at this point of time nothing good is happening.

I am in a shit ton of pain, the drugs are making me sick as a dog, cant lift, work or see straight.

But itll be better, and in time my shoulder will be stronger and I will be able to push more weight.

I am just going through the timee period where I really wish I wouldnt have done it, where I wish I could sleep without a massive sling thingy on.

Monday I start therapy, so stuff should be better after then, just feeling slighty dumb is all.

Wow 2 days after being sick and I am still feelind horrid.

I have no clue what caused this, but I am seriously freaking out about eating most anything in this house, and I just caught myself ripping off a shirt that I wore an hour before I threw up for fear that it may have caused it, I dont know how this relates to a surgery post but it sure as shit hurt my shoulder

I think this tells me that the whole experiance tramatized me somewhat when you arent even able to wear clothes.

Holy poo I feel bad, dont know what to do at this point, but I do know I want to get to the gym.

Man this sickness is raw.

I aint been to the gym in days and it makes me want to cry.

So even though I may vomit, I have forgo the pain meds, well the heavy ones, just incase they are causing this mess, and I am off to the gym.

God I hope I dont regreat it.

It also tastes awesome, I dont know what the hell is wrong with me, seems as if a lot of people are sick.

Gotta tell yeah sometimes I think the government makes people sick for no reason, but sometimes I think I have way to much thought going on too.

The gym was an ok adventure. I couldnt lift at all, did 3 sets of leg extentions and 2 sets of calf raises, but my heart way beating out of my chest and I was starting to get sick, so I did 30 min of cardio ok.

If my wife wants to go later I will probebly go back.

Got to see my dudes massive burn scabs from poison ivy, that was sick.

Well the days are getting more and more busy now, filled with therapy and study.

Been working out more, just abs and legs, but I have been putting myself through the ringer on legs.

Yesterday was at it for an hour of all the range of motion exercises I could do, followed by cardio, then today 30 min of cardio.

Noticing my left arm ( surgery side) has been getting more fatty deposits due to lack of movement, and overall I have been getting more pudge. Though nothing like the last shoulder surgery, but a month of painkillers and nausea does put a damper on the whole living right thing.

Shoulder is killing me right now and the percocets ended a few days ago, got T3's though to take the edge off, and make withdrawl a bit easier.

Well thats all I got for today peoples, been hard to keep up with this since depression set in, but I have a plan.

Ok starting to be able to bust ass again.

Yesterday I wasted my abs for about 40 min and slammed out an hour of cardio at 30 min intervals one at 11am and another at 9pm.

Today I did a half hour of cardio at 12 and a leg day with 4 sets of extensions at 125 and some machine squats at 130 ( very hard on my shoulder since the pad rests there)

And I did leg presses with 180lbs for 2 sets and some seated calf raises with 90lbs, followed up with 15 min cardio.

Getting better everyday though the pain still sucks.

So here I am on a sat night and I am slightly tipsy, just got through watching the Columbus Blue Jackets lose, and got through an argument with a dude who wouldnt vote for Obama cause his middle name is Hussain, seriously, who lets these people live.

Well it seems as if I am gaining a bunch of fat because I am not even close to as active as I used to be, but I can almost reach my arm straight up in the air, and its getting mush better, so soon I will be fucking the gym up again, I will try to post pics closer to the time that I get ready to start really lifting again so I can compair how much I have lost, and gained in fat to what I hope to gain in muscle after I can work out to full potential.