12 weeks out for "Vegan Olympia" on July 25th - 27th 2013!

Ok OK no more sop!

9/29-10/05

Resistance Training:

-Total hours trained: 7 ½ hours

-5 workouts (though several were 2 workouts crammed into one

Cardio:

-27 miles cycling in Massachusetts, beautiful even though I got lost here, as usual.

Highlights:

-I have been in Massachusetts with ‘thendanisays’ helping her move out aand to return her

car as it was being repaired and was left in nyc.

-Decided to go big on the deadlift just to know I still got it. After my 5 heavy worksets deadlifting I tried for some 1 rep maxes. 405lbs came up super easy off the floor and I could have did it at least once more. Instead I rested and then lifted 425lbs off the floor successfully though I\it was a bit of a struggle. No ‘hitching’ as I am more self conscious about it ever since the video post. Perhaps I needed to workout my male ego in front of thendanisays, who knows?

-Enjoyed cycling in Mass immensely even though I cannot seem to get from point a to b without getting horribly lost EVERY TIME. The hills are great and the scenery is gorgeous.

-Wish I was able to train more but we have too much going on with the move to Portland and all in less than 9 days!

-Clocked in mid-day on the scale at 187lbs which means I weigh even less than that first thing in the morning so I apparently lost more weight. Sweeeeet.

-Down to my last 2 lbs of algae left from a 77lb bulk order in January. I sold and gave away about 15lbs of it but the rest was all me haha….

-Next week will be a bit shoddy due to it being my turn to move and say goodbyes and then the week after that will be the roooad trip so that’s where I’m at at the moment.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

11/10-11/16

Is it really november, geez! Been so out of touch with things I once called routine. Anyhow, would love to get my Vbbf blog updated and tgry to be present more often like I did pre vv08 and such

I am updating this because I actually have something to update it with. I've been very inconsistent and you once you fall out of a routine you take every excuse in the book before you go back in and before you know it, it's been almost 2 months without hitting the weights. BUT........ This week I have finally managed to change that.

5 days in a row, which is huge for me right now. Wed - Sun. I hope this is a prelude of things to come. I am highly motivated, focused and extremely disciplined as of late and comfortable being that way. More so than I have ever been in my entire life.

I know the title of this was 'will compete this fall' but the move was too much and getting setled and all. HOWEVER, I am in full mimndset right now and underway to make it happen with 3-5 months time. Since I was inactive, I took extra time to rework my dietary habits. I started with a 2 day water fast and intended to do juice for 3 days thereafter just to reset my body and learn self control again. But it just felt right to continue on this way. Plus I wanted to lean out and remain at a low bodyfat so that I can do a very strict 'clean' bulk so that when it comes time to shred up, I won't have to throw my body into a state of shock to do so. I am pretty lean rigth now, about 172ish. I have been on juice and blends for the past 21 days. 2 more days of juice and then My diet will still be VERY VERY strict using solids sparingly in tune with my goals. Last 2 days and next 2 days will consist of no blends and no spirulina (otherwise i was taking in about 280 grams per day every day with the exception of two other exclusively juice days). I wish to end the feast below 170lbs so that after I can back water weight and resume normal eating habits, I can maintain a 175lb bodyweight give or take 8% bodyfat level for a bulking period of say 2 months. Then a month of fine tuning, then a month of shredding up properly. Before all this i need to be in a starter royutine for about a month. Hopefully by march i should be ok to compete, we'll see. I plan on possibly doing a couple next year and perhaps going up on stage with the cheeke man which would be a great showing for vegan athletes once he gives me the heads up on when he plans on delving into it next year, BUDDY..... YEEEEEAP.

Cannot wait for muscle memory to return and kick it into high gear. As of now EVERY LITTLE THING HURTS!!!!

Since this post was kind of lengthly, when I break the fast on day 24, this wednesday, I will give a heads up on the transition and how I will do solids slowly but surely and in an efective and smart manner to remain lean and keep strong. It has been so much fun fasting, as usual but now it's time for this raw foodist to GROW and get SWOL! Enough of the cleansing games, time to get serious BUDDY!

Resistance Training:

-Total hours trained: 7 hours

-5 workouts

Cardio:

-None. I would like to jog and cycle a bit moderately but after a legs workout they hurt wayyy to much. Damn you lactic acid and inactive body!

Oh yeh, edit cardio thingie. Me. Thendanisays, Tasha and Jessifly went ICE SKATING together this week!!!!! I still have the wristband on from it from days ago because it was just so much darn fun I want to be reminded of it every day. It was Jessifly's first time ever; she rocked out =) I had fun trying to spin myself into an oblivion, lol. And doing 'the bull' straight across the rink, LOL

Also, I will take pics of my lean but... alas skinny body at the moment so as to see future progress. It's all good

Oh yeh, edit cardio thingie. Me. Thendanisays, Tasha and Jessifly went ICE SKATING together this week!!!!! I still have the wristband on from it from days ago because it was just so much darn fun I want to be reminded of it every day. It was Jessifly's first time ever; she rocked out =) I had fun trying to spin myself into an oblivion, lol. And doing 'the bull' straight across the rink, LOL

Also, I will take pics of my lean but... alas skinny body at the moment so as to see future progress. It's all good

I had a blast doing the bull with you.

Next time after the rink we should plan on getting together on a durian extravaganza

Natashie B. L. Washie, A durian extravaganza is def well on its way and in the works. I haven't been called much to fatty foods as of late with the recen fasting and all but i'll be back to my lovely friend Durian in no time and we will feast like Kings on the King of all fruits, all hail DURIAN! Just no food fighting okay? Or someone could really get hurt

Robert. I wanted to come back so bad, I kept putting it off and my connecting wasn't paid for so it kept dropping out even after I got settled. This is no longer the case and we're somewhat settled.

I am doing my best to be a once again daily presence here.

Thank goodness at least we can chill but I still felt left out b/c of my lack of activity here. It was only a matter of time B.U.D.D.Y.!!!!!

Ok now for the update as promised.

Today is the last day on only Juices. I has been 23 days of liquids

The last 4 days have been strictly juicing, no blending.

7/23 only juice no blending

2/23 only water

3/23 only vegetable blends/juice

13/23 days, 280g spirulina a day in a blend of fruits and cinammon

Okay no for the game plan to remain tight, LEAN and strict on my way to a comp

Day 1 (Tomorrow) of breaking the feast

-Soaked prunes in the morning, no actual solid food other than that. Mixture of blends/juices and spirulina

Day 2 Half a Papaya and liquids rest of day

Day 3 Half a Canteloupe and liquids rest of day

Day 4 Half a Papaya, Half a Canteloupe and liquids rest of day

Day 5 1 whole Honeydew melon liquids rest of day

Day 6 Serving of spiralized Zucchini, 2 pieces of fruit and liquids

*I will now include seed milks as well :D:D:D:D:D

Day 7 Serving of spiralized Zucchini, 2 pieces of fruit and liquids, 1 serving of seed pate

and liquids

Day 8 Serving of spiralized Zucchini, 2 pieces of fruit and liquids, 1/2 serving of nut pate,

1/2 serving of seed pate and liquids

Day 9 THANKSGIVING Some light made gourmet meals

which may or may not includ solid nuts and seeds (stuffing. cranberry sauce,

mashed potatoes and perhaps a small desert a mini serving of a pie). **Sounds

like alot but it will be all very small servings. Remember, I wish to stay below 175

or in that zone and clean bulk and then have a very easy going shredding up

period 2-3 weeks before a show. I WILL COMPETE

My current weight is 170lbs. I will post pics of my shrunken self tomorrow after they are shot hopefully and then it will be all growth from here on for a bit

hey Lean&Green nice to see you back ! You seem full of energy! I can't wait to travel too.

Those juice feasts you're doing seem fantastic. You're almost like a fruitarian. I feel great when I eat only a few pieces of fruits during the day and nothing else.

Good luck for the comps that you'll do and I'm looking foward to see new pics of you.

Thanks I'm Your Man Yea I def do thrive, however, restricting calories and days of practically no calories at all is not condusive to bbing for the longer term which is why i'm off it now and trying to start to build again in a more traditional fashion. However, the juice fast/feast most certainly did it's job.

First of all, i'm kind of preturbed as I have been trying to extract the shots and a video off of my camera and for some reason neither of our computers will recognize the camera; just says the usb device has malfunctioned.... What the heck; any clue, anyone??? So no progress shots or video, alas.......

Before the Fast: 190lbs; 10%bf; 34.5" waist

Last day of Fast: 169lbs; 7%bf; 30" waist

Currently: 174lbs; 7%bf; didn;t measure waist (you always gain a decent bit once you start consuming solids again and then level off somewhere). I'd like to maintain around 175lbs, max 180lbs while bulking clean.....

Okay so here's the specs of the week:

Breaking the Feast Transition to solids

I didn't stick to it 100% but this is still a better transition than the last time, for the most part..

-Soaked prunes in the morning, no actual solid food other than that. Mixture of blends/juices and spirulina Stuck to the plan; 100%

Day 2 Half a Papaya and liquids rest of day Stuck to the plan; 100% and only had 1/4

of papaya

Day 3 Half a Canteloupe and liquids rest of day Stuck to the plan; 100%

Day 4 Half a Papaya, Half a Canteloupe and liquids rest of day Stuck to the plan; 100% and only had a 14 papaya

Day 5 1 whole Honeydew melon liquids rest of day Started spiralized zucchini today, a day early

Day 6 Serving of spiralized Zucchini, 2 pieces of fruit and liquids Added a serving of quinoa and a serving of buckwheat. The buckwheat was sprouted and blended into a pate mized with some spices, the quinoa was sprouted and made into a tabouli. Then at night, I had two bowls, LARGE bowls of buckwheaties, fruit and pumpkin seed milk, oh so good. Payed for it ALL night LONG. AAAAAAH!

I've been a raw food prepping machine with Dani's help, of course! The buckwheaties (chocolate flavor with the use of carob) looked fantastic and I never tried them. Once I took one bite it was all over. That as well as the banana breads and much more that have been drying in the dehydrator all week, made me crack. Whatever, it was just too damn plain tempting. Plus, I wanted to speed up the process of transition a bit, so I could have a meal on thanksgiving and not be sorry. Plus I want to start feeding my body properly so that I can grow and be strong and swol once again.

Today I will have a sprouted sunflower seed pate that I prepared yesterday with lemon juice, garlic and a touch of shoyu and more seed miilk. Tomorrow a nut pate in addition. Wednesday a handful of nuts in addition and then it's back to anything being fair game, in moderation.

Oh Buckwheaties btw are: Sprouted Buckwheat, lightly processed into a soupy oatmeal texture and mixed with carob, vanilla, agave, touch of salt and dehydrated for a day or so until they get crispy. I use them like cereal and break the sheet up into little pieces....

Resistance Training

-Trained 6/7 days

-Getting strength back and muscle memory kicking in making me feel like I belong instead of

a sore why did you do this to me feeling.

Cardio

-None yet, although Dani did get a bike yesterday!!!! Which means perhaps we will start riding together and I plan on playing some racquetball and swimming soon too.

Highlights

-Deadlifted 365, then tried for my old 405 regular and didn't clear it. My max is somewhere

in the middle. I was able to do it less than two mos ago, even with inconsistent training.

It should be a cinch fairly shortly; even though i'm not training for strength for awhile.

-Legs didn't feel horribly sore like they did the week before.

-Pullups didn't hurt either week, a sign my shoulder may be improving as I haven't been able to do them since I hurt my shoulder 5 mos ago.

-I'm Back!

Thanks I'm Your Man Yea I def do thrive, however, restricting calories and days of practically no calories at all is not condusive to bbing for the longer term which is why i'm off it now and trying to start to build again in a more traditional fashion. However, the juice fast/feast most certainly did it's job.

First of all, i'm kind of preturbed as I have been trying to extract the shots and a video off of my camera and for some reason neither of our computers will recognize the camera; just says the usb device has malfunctioned.... What the heck; any clue, anyone??? So no progress shots or video, alas.......

Hey, Lean and Green! Nice to see you back again!

By the way, my husband says it may be a problem with the cable. Maybe try reconnecting the cable and try again?

-Soaked prunes in the morning, no actual solid food other than that. Mixture of blends/juices and spirulina Stuck to the plan; 100%

Day 2 Half a Papaya and liquids rest of day Stuck to the plan; 100% and only had 1/4

of papaya

Day 3 Half a Canteloupe and liquids rest of day Stuck to the plan; 100%

Day 4 Half a Papaya, Half a Canteloupe and liquids rest of day Stuck to the plan; 100% and only had a 14 papaya

Day 5 1 whole Honeydew melon liquids rest of day Started spiralized zucchini today, a day early

Aww, man! You're making me start to want papayas and melons now! lol!

I've been sticking mostly to Bartlett pears lately, because that's what I seemed to be craving. Though I'm about to switch over to pineapple, because I started craving it today. I'm also thinking of starting some green smoothies soon.

I've been a raw food prepping machine with Dani's help, of course! The buckwheaties (chocolate flavor with the use of carob) looked fantastic and I never tried them. Once I took one bite it was all over. That as well as the banana breads and much more that have been drying in the dehydrator all week, made me crack. Whatever, it was just too damn plain tempting. Plus, I wanted to speed up the process of transition a bit, so I could have a meal on thanksgiving and not be sorry. Plus I want to start feeding my body properly so that I can grow and be strong and swol once again.

Wow! Looks like Dani's quite the chef then, eh?

I'm glad to see that ya'll are whipping up some tasty meals! Sounds delicious!

By the way, my husband says it may be a problem with the cable. Maybe try reconnecting the cable and try again?

You know I rhought that too. I tried cleaning the receptors. Doesn;t work yet. Next step will be to try to buy a new one. Thing is it worked one day and then two days later it didn't and never did again, sheesh! He's probably right; just wish I could fix the cord and get it to work now......

Aww, man! You're making me start to want papayas and melons now!

Melons are very easy to digest, papayas have alot of digestive enzymes in them that's why I chose them. Plus they taste delish! Go for it =) Pineapple is great too; i'm not craving it right now though, perhaps the cooler weather? They sell them by the pound over here WHAT THE HECK????! Why can't you just buy a nice sized pineapple for 2-4 bucks like you can on the east coast!?!

Wow! Looks like Dani's quite the chef then, eh?

I'm glad to see that ya'll are whipping up some tasty meals! Sounds delicious!

They most certainly are and she most certainly is. I'm going to have to ban prepping when I need to cut again in a few months and perhaps even sooner! But for now it's amazing and the best ever. Tasha is hopefully coming over today to prep samosas with me after she gets back from the gym.

Great to see you Tigrebella! I saw your sig and the amount of weight you lost. Then I looked at your pic and had I had any food or liquid in my mouth it would have been spit up EVERYWHERE. You look fantastic Major MAJOR progress. So proud of you girl! I;m sure you're just going to keep going as well; will be so cool to see you further progress

You know I rhought that too. I tried cleaning the receptors. Doesn;t work yet. Next step will be to try to buy a new one. Thing is it worked one day and then two days later it didn't and never did again, sheesh! He's probably right; just wish I could fix the cord and get it to work now......

That's why I hate technology...sometimes it can be a pain in the butt. We've been having problems with our phone and internet lately, and it's frustrating.

Melons are very easy to digest, papayas have alot of digestive enzymes in them that's why I chose them. Plus they taste delish! Go for it =) Pineapple is great too; i'm not craving it right now though, perhaps the cooler weather? They sell them by the pound over here WHAT THE HECK????! Why can't you just buy a nice sized pineapple for 2-4 bucks like you can on the east coast!?!

Ah, yeah...I see your point. We can't seem to find GOOD watermelon here, though. It makes me wonder if it's just Washington, or if maybe we moved here too late in the year. We can only get the small expensive seedless ones at CostCutter (which are ok, but expensive), or the big cheap seedless ones at oriental-type markets (which are not good, you can tell they're too overripe).

Papayas are a bit pricey, but we might consider getting some soon. I've kinda been craving them a little...just due to being curious of how they taste, though (I've had papayas in a salsa we once bought, but don't remember ever having them raw and fresh).

Really? I hate that! They sell the papaya by the pound here, at least the bigger nicer looking ones. As for the pineapple, CostCutter (which we shop at often, due to their SWEET 10 pound produce deals) has them for $2.99 now.

They most certainly are and she most certainly is. I'm going to have to ban prepping when I need to cut again in a few months and perhaps even sooner! But for now it's amazing and the best ever. Tasha is hopefully coming over today to prep samosas with me after she gets back from the gym.

Great to see you Tigrebella! I saw your sig and the amount of weight you lost. Then I looked at your pic and had I had any food or liquid in my mouth it would have been spit up EVERYWHERE. You look fantastic Major MAJOR progress. So proud of you girl! I;m sure you're just going to keep going as well; will be so cool to see you further progress

*blushes* Haha! Thanks. Yeah, and it's not just physical changes, either...I have had so many emotional/mental changes as well. My husband's very proud of me, my mom's jealous (which, she's overweight too, but loves her seafood and prepackaged foods too much to give up), and I have a whole new outlook on life! lol. If I could go back in the past to change all this, I wouldn't, except maybe to have started this sooner! lol. I don't even seem to worry about my weight as much anymore, and for the most part I'm so full of energy (except on many of these icky cloudy days ). I'm definitely gonna keep going, and keep showing great progress.

Dude, I tried to clean the cables with a swab and water...didn't help. Just now, I tried to blow on the cable and voila, like magic, it WORKED! Good ole nintendo game cartridge trick....

Well anyhow, these are some pics that were taken about 7 days ago. Keep in mind that I have not been training consistently since July and also basically not at all for the past two months. However i'm back in action, makin it happen as a wise man once said and so these are kind of supposed to be 'before' pics, as muscle memory kicks in and I prepare for a comp, willing...

I ended a 23 day juice feast which was much more stringent than the last one. This helped me to reset my body, cleanse and get rid of any excess bf that I cared not to have on my frame so that I can bulk cleanly and I need not to go nutso when slimming down for a presence on stage. It will still be intense though, obviously but no need to make it debilatating and lose too much muscle.

Here goes; pardon the pale skin, summer is over and i cannot afford a fake n bake salon

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r97/jackbklyn01/0AbsFlex.jpghttp://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r97/jackbklyn01/0FrontBiceps.jpg

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r97/jackbklyn01/0LatRear.jpghttp://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r97/jackbklyn01/0SideBicep.jpg

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r97/jackbklyn01/0SideChest1.jpghttp://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r97/jackbklyn01/0SideChest2.jpg

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r97/jackbklyn01/0Sidepose.jpg

I really need to learn how to pose properly DV, i'm gonna need YOU!

Dude, I tried to clean the cables with a swab and water...didn't help. Just now, I tried to blow on the cable and voila, like magic, it WORKED! Good ole nintendo game cartridge trick....

Haha...go figure! I just told my husband what you said about finally getting it to work, and he was like "Oh, yeah, I remember that trick! I used to do that all the time!" I guess everyone who played video games knew that trick? Haha! Apparently I didn't, though.

By the way, we stopped by the store tonight for a few things, so decided to pick up a papaya. It costed nearly $6 (it's one of the bigger papayas, and weighs 3 pounds), but I couldn't help staring at it this time when we passed by it. So I'll get to see what fresh raw papaya tastes like tomorrow! Exciting!

Dude your physique looks like what I'm aiming for in a couple of months. Your arms and shoulders are always huge, but now your forearms (especially the left one) look strong and big too! And you're shredded. Awesome physique !

Thanks bro! I still have the base that I built this year and I guess it just shows more as I leaned out. I need to build build BUILD now Come to think of it though, Robert even commented on my forearms last night. Weird I don't get it, I haven't really trained and in the last 2 weeks i haven't even concentrated on them in the slightest. O well, i'm not complaining

awsome vascularity on the biceps! looks like you got some stritation on the chest too! and you built those lats just like you said! awesome.

you are truly inspiring. i'll post some progress pics of my own soon.. although im in nowhere near as good shape as you are.

Thx for the kudos Jaleel! Don't be afraid to post. I'm glad my shots inspired you. Just get consistent and keep at it and you'l be beyond where you want to be in no time. Thx for the ferrigno comparison and the lats comment even though they suck i swear it

By the way, we stopped by the store tonight for a few things, so decided to pick up a papaya. It costed nearly $6 (it's one of the bigger papayas, and weighs 3 pounds), but I couldn't help staring at it this time when we passed by it. So I'll get to see what fresh raw papaya tastes like tomorrow! Exciting!

I hope you enjoyed it! I tried a mixed smoothis in a recipe book that i hyped up in my head and it wasn't that great... Coconut meat, mango, papaya, pineapple, berries, bananas eh.....

11/24 - 11/30

Resistance Training

-4/7 days

-Total Time: 5 hours

Cardio

-5 games of racquetball Yeah BUDDY! Only one day but an was it oh so fun

Highlights

-Was so happy to get some good racquetball games in. The courts are like 8x faster here. It's crazy! I had to turn my head so much quicker to keep the ball in sight that the next morning I woke up and all of my neck muscles were sore. The same sore feeling I get from outdoor handball. Ah how I missed that feeling.....

-Damn you thanksgiving. Two days of prep and two days of digesting all the food. But oh so good yummy gourmet raw vegan food makes giacomo a happy boy. Thanks Dani and then I continued on my merry way and had much more other stuff aka a raw food prepping spree. Pluas we had dinner company or went to dinner with our friends every night last 5 days (tasha, jessi and joe, robert, mishe)

-Raw Food Gourmet had last 5 days: stuffing, cranberry sauce (thanks dani!), cauliflower mashed potatoes, sun raw samosas, nut milk, seed milk, buckwheaties, fettucine alfredo, fettucine with dehydrated oyster mushrooms and tomatoes, lemon drops (thanks mishe!), carribean smoothie, avo/onion/celery/tomato spicy soup (thanks tasha!), vanilla ice crea (WOWOW ), apple and walnut crepes with cream in the center, there may have been more.

-Let's get on track this coming week hm? Good talk Giacomo, good talk.... What can I say, I love to prep. I gave away a decent amount and shared during meals..

-Gotta start lifting a little heavier and sling some weight around. Felt pretty strong the days I did get in. 365lb deadlift on the 9th set, 285lb squat on the 7th set, not too shabby....

L&G, I thought since you stopped posting that you didn't have time to train etc but obviously you've kept busy! Arms, shoulders, thighs and abs is looking phenomonal!!!! I do however think you need more chest and back! Or I'm not sure about chest cause that is looking really thight as well, you got good striations (spelling?) going on but I feel a bit more size would give you better proportions. Back needs width and thickness. I think it's cool you're going to compete. Givging the raw and vegan scene some spotlight. But when you get back from comps you should try and bulk a bit more. I'm really siked about your progress. I'm def gonna show this to my raw friends!

JOHAN, thank you so much for all of your kind words and positive criticism My back sucks always did no matter what I do. It is my weakest point genetically, i'm sure I could change this eventually with persistence. My chest and size in general should be increased, I agree wholeheartedly. On the contrary though, my friend, no I have not had any time whatsoever to train, honest. What you see, is simply what i was able to build up in the beginning of the year minus whatever was lost in leaning out without working out to help retain muscle. I was just juice feasting in a stricter fashion for 23 days, that's all, so it ripped me up but quick You read my mind on all points you mentioned to the tee. Thanks for keeping me on track

Couture, thanks bud. I am 6'0" ok okay... 5'11 3/4" WHATEVER

12/01 - 12/07

Resistance Training

-4/7 days

-Total Time: 5 1/2 hours

-Deadlift day: 165x8, 185x8, 205x6, 225x6, 275x3, 315x3, 365x1, 385x1, 395x1, 400x1

-Squat day: 185x8, 195x8, 205x8, 215x8, 225x8, 255x3, 285x1 HATE you squats! I'll get strong with them; i just need some more confidence and to HTFU. Squats used to be the strongest exercise for me bar none. All of a sudden they've taken a major backseat since i've resumed training in jan....

Cardio

-20 miles of cycling; one round trip commute to work

Highlights

-A hectic week with work and complications but on a plus note, I commuted home from work one day and to the other and then went home with Dani. It felt soOOOO GOOD to cycle in Portland and commute to work!

-I have decided that I am going to work on getting my deadlifts and squat numbers up while still training them to grow. I want to be on a bulking schedule but my shoulder never fully healed and I still wish to compete so it doesn't make sense right now.

-Working towards 500lb deadlifts and something respectable with my pain in the ... squat numbers which don't seem to ever want to come back...

-The diet man, ugh, I need to be on track. I'm off base but not completely. One thing leads to another, all the gourmet just leads to snacking on nuts and seeds etc etc too often. My new idea is to do sun-tues Solids and then wed-sat liquids and have the same amount of calories both days. Count them and see where they take me. Stabilize somewhere good and then go forward in what i need to do asap!

I was first shocked since at the first glance it looked like you've lost a LOT of mass but then I started to look at your body proportions and I realized that your arms and shoulders are just MASSIVE! They're almost ready for competing, but I think lats need some work (could be just because of the posing), also some gemeral mass gaining... but I'm sure that won't be a problem since you gain weight super fast!

I didn't know people cut before they start bulking, but if you manage to get the best results that way, hey, why not! Anyway, looking solid! Body fat at the level I hope I'll have after I cut some fat some day...