TO ALL THE MALES HERE

I have a question for all you males.

In your opinion, on a woman, which body part do you think is MOST sexy when really defined and cut, and which body part on a woman is least sexy when it is too defined?

For example, 6 pack abs sexy on a woman or a turn off for you males?

Extremely muscular and cut arms (so we are talking way more than just "shapely and fit") - sexy or turn off?

I am curious what all your opinions are on women body parts and how cut they can be without losing sex appeal in your opinions.

In short, what for each of the main body parts is too much definition adn muscle in your opinions?

Please give your opinions with respect to abs, legs, back, arms, chest.

Chest - they can be big (as in implants or whatever, not HUGE) but not where they look like pecs on men in regards to the cuts on the clavicular pecs and the sternal pecs.

Legs - Can be cut and big

Arms - Can be cut and a bit big, just not to the point where there are veins and stuff.

Abs - Can have 6 pack. However I think it looks better when they have the transverse abdominis (the dip) and if its just really toned, not really seeing the lines.

Back - Id like to see a girl with a good V but not with a lot of mass on it

Thats all just my personal preference. A good person that matches what I find attractive in a girl like is Mariam Power. You can put her name in google then click "Images" on the top to see her. Shes super strong and she still has a good figure.

In that regard my favourite body part is the belly.

It really says a lot about the athelticism of the girl right at the first look and in my opinion it's hella sexy if the abs are defined!

Going back to a forum related topic, that lady right here http://michelleberger.com/index.html would get a "close to perfect" from me... although she's on the edge, I wouldn't want my girlfriend to be much more muscular (at least the abs).

But nonetheless: there're so many ways a woman can look sexy! In the end you should look the way to YOU want...

So good luck on that!

No kidding, gentlmen!!

I am still interested in polling all you males on this question though, so everybody else - please provide some of your opinions!!

CG,

a good leg and fanny combination are hard to beat on a female that has worked hard at it, I don't mean the Kay Baxter or Bev Francis look, but the Rachel McClish look in the early 80's.

Thios may sound wierd, but women whos jaws are overdeveloped are very unattractive. I don't know what causes that, I'd like to think it isn't stroids, and really, I don't know. I don't know if anyone knows what I'm talking about either.

Also, a nicely defined, exercised mid section is excellent.

Overall, I think the ladies that I have seen in the biograpgy/fitness winner section on this site pretty much represent what I think is the epitamy of what a well exercised, muscular woman looks like.

Jon

I agree that the girls who have won our Vegan Fitness Model Search contests are pretty sexy and represent a great body shape.

My personal favorite female bodies are on Timea Majorova, Beth Horn, and Monica Brant.

There are also plenty of other female body types I like, I'll try to post some links of photos soon.

Vegan is sexy, that is for sure. A Vegan Fitness girl is even sexier.

Go Vegan Girls!

Robert

I'm still getting my head around the use of "fanny"...it means an entirely different thing over here!!! God knows what would happen to any man that told a girl she had a fantastic looking fanny!!!

Anyway...My ideal looking female (from a feamle point of view)would be Cory Everson, and Monica Brant. And I couldn't really give a fat rat what a guy really liked in regards to the famale form. But I'd be interested in seeing the poll results just the same. I'd like my opinion of the typical male to be overturned

Why don't you get a poll from both male and female?

Monica Brant is awesome! I have met with her on a number of occasions and she is super nice as well. She gave me a birthday present when I turned 21 too so she was super cool back then as well.

I saw Monica at the Olympia a few months ago. She keeps on getting second place to Jenny Lynn, who I saw recently in Seattle. I like Monica's physique a lot better, but I'm not one of the judges.

There are fit people everywhere, I like seeing the variety of fit girls.

There are awesome muscular guys that have physiques I like as well.

Vegan Bodybuilder Kristopher Flannery is one of those guys; he looks totally awesome!

I love fanny packs. You will see me wearing one is most of my photos from the Olympia and other bodybuilding events I go to. I had mine out today.

There must be some other meanings for the word fanny other that Butt and Fanny Pack ?

Also, as to females that are fit and awesome, check out Tonya Kay on www.tonyakay.com

Let me know you think. She is pretty fit and totally awesome.

its really hard to say. my favorite thing that attracts me to the opposite sex is actually the personality. the way they laugh, smile, carry theirselves, the sincere things they say/do, etc.

but if I had to refer to only the physical aspect, I like natural looking woman with no artifical enhancements (tan from a bottle, breast implants, testosterone boosters, hair dye, makeup [a lil bit is alright, but there is no need to hide such beauty], etc.)

I think a woman's eyes can be extremely attractice. but I know youre looking for body parts one could work out. I would have to say the body as a whole overall, it is such a beautiful thing. I could not single out a certain favorite body part.

the thing about the 6 pack: its not a turn off at all. I think its really cool when woman have one. flat tummies are really cute. I also like flat tummies that arent as defined, (toned but without seeing the lines for the 6pack).

I prefer a woman to have a healthy level of fat, rather then being dehydrated and extremely shredded.

So if ever in the land of Oz, DO NOT tell a lady she has a nice fanny!

As for Monica I've chatted to her a couple of times, and she is VERY motivated, and has an awesome personality. She has time for anyone, and she is one BUSY lady! Plus, she gorgeous to boot, and I tried her leg workout years ago to try and replicate those legs!

• 1 month later...

I find it irrelevent if a girl is muscular, toned, fat or thin. My brother once said that he would be turned off a girl if she was able to beat him in an armwrestle, which I find amusing. If a girl beat me in an armwrestle, that is also irrelevent.

Okay, now i didn't read the other answers. But you want opinions, right? You'll get mine unbiased

In your opinion, on a woman, which body part do you think is MOST sexy when really defined and cut,

In general, i don't care much about whether women are defined and cut. But the part where it's okay is the back, the arms, the shoulders, the legs. Please not in the chest or the glutes.

Usually only competition bodybuilders reach that level when in contest shape, that i'd say a little more fat would be better. AND usually only quite fat women reach the state that i say less would be better (but there are so many more fat people around than bodybuilders ).

and which body part on a woman is least sexy when it is too defined?

Erm, yes I answered that already...

For example, 6 pack abs sexy on a woman or a turn off for you males?

In general, a 6pack is a bonus, but not necessary for a woman to be sexy. But it doesn't hurt. Two virtual women compared, same sexiness, but one with a 6pack and the other without - i'd vote for the 6pack girl.

Extremely muscular and cut arms (so we are talking way more than just "shapely and fit") - sexy or turn off?

Sexy.

I am curious what all your opinions are on women body parts and how cut they can be without losing sex appeal in your opinions.

In short, what for each of the main body parts is too much definition adn muscle in your opinions?

I find a woman sexy when she is truly herself, has self-confidence, humor, intelligence and a pretty face. Of course I like a fit body, but who chooses a woman after the looks only??

Too much muscle is not possible, not if they are built naturally. That is true for both men and women. Without drugs one cannot have too much muscles, only a bad symmetry or definition.

Too much definition is possible, especially for female bodybuilders in contest shape or ultra runners. But if the rest is okay, that is no big downer, better a little too cut than too fat.

Please give your opinions with respect to abs, legs, back, arms, chest.

Hm, i didn't quite do that, did i?

I think you can't quite put it that way. Show me a pic and i'll tell you if i think it shows a sexy woman or not. I can't say that muscular legs are always sexier than "normal" legs for example.

And now i have a question - why do you want to know such a thing??

love and peace,

Daywalker

Here in England (where your language was forged in the mine-pits of Erh in the year 1821) the word 'fanny' is prety much only used to mean 'female genitals'. Other things to remember about England is that 'pants' only means 'underpants' and not 'trousers'. On a plus side, this means that I can go to America, or another weird country, and say any of the following to amuse myself without embarrasment:

'Hey, nice pants'

'Hey, let me take a look at those pants'

'Did you know that I can see your pants?'

'Check my pants out'

'Where did you get those pants? I'd like pants like that'

Don't try it buster! You've just outed yourself!

That's pretty awesome input, and, I find it relatively amusing that some of you commented on Michelle Berger. I also like her muscle definition but the boob job and fake tan rub me the wrong way. I guess I'm striving for something in the middle, personally.

I find it ironic that you guys are interested in perfecting yourselves but aren't looking for that same type of perfectistic personality in women. What the heck is "perfect" anyway?! Stupid vanity magazines! I should NEVER have read them in high school! Super-thinness is so anti-awesome!

I find it ironic that you guys are interested in perfecting yourselves but aren't looking for that same type of perfectistic personality in women. What the heck is "perfect" anyway?!

I do weight-lifting for various reasons, but not because I expect it of other people:

1) It's handy being stronger because you can open jars and carry stuff easily

2) Shallow people treat you better and give more respect if you're in shape, makes life easier (sucks but is true)

3) Being fitter and healthier can make you live longer and more comfortably

4) Being in nice shape can be cool for your partner

5) It's a personal challenge of determination etc

6) It's further proof that veganism isn't flawed

But lifting weights and being in shape doesn't make you awesome. If a girl looks really hot, that doesn't impress me. If she is a good moral person, that's what's impressive.

EDIT:

7) There's not really a reason not to be in shape