Versus (picture)

Hero

You both look great!

Vegan muscle, you gotta love it!

Rob, Topher is a bit bigger, especially the lats, but you've visibly lower BF%, so that's an explanantion And your forearms are HUGE

That's a great T-Shirt you wear, Rob, any chance i can get one of those? They're not in the shop yet.

Topher, cool new avatar

Yeah, I know Topher has me beat, I keep telling people to watch out for him, he's really quite muscular, especially upper body. I still weigh more but it's mostly in my butt and legs, where I outweigh him. He's a big strong dude.

We don't have many photos like this one but we've planned on it and we'll get more soon.

Alex, that tank top I'm wearing is one I sent Topher in the mail a year ago, we brought it out here and outgrew it! So he gave it back

I will make more stuff after the new year. More styles, more colors, new designs, etc.

And yeah, we'll get more photos up soon

-Rob

Looks like lighting to me. But what's the story with the place? Is that where you all live? Way nice : )

its inside a store. a fellow vegan bodybuilder owns it. he's doesnt have a computer so he isnt on this messageboard. nice dude, big guy too.

we were in his store taking pictures of all of us and stuff for a card for the holidays

You both look great!

Vegan muscle, you gotta love it!

Rob, Topher is a bit bigger, especially the lats, but you've visibly lower BF%, so that's an explanantion And your forearms are HUGE

That's a great T-Shirt you wear, Rob, any chance i can get one of those? They're not in the shop yet.

Topher, cool new avatar

thanks dude!

yeh robert does have lower BF % then me, which is awesome.

Ive always had low BF but now I am purposely trying to gain some fat to keep myself a little bit warmer, and I like the fact I am storing energy for when I need it. and hehe I'll never catch up to Robert's forearms. those things are beasts! and have water-hoses for veins. quite rad.

that tank top robert has is the only one ever made. I'm sure he'd love to send it to ya. I dont know if it would fit ya though, its a Small. I outgrew it.