Ninja Training & Diet Vol. 3

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went back to the gym today, it has been a while now. I felt light-headed and a bit sick again, but I am going to keep going and get through it, get back into routine.

Today I did back, biceps and some legs, hopefully will go again on Wednesday and and do chest and see how I feel then

Okay, went back today again. Didn't feel sick or dizzy, but numbers are down understandably since I haven't been at it for a number of weeks. Did alright. Bench, pec-deck, shoulder raises, tricep extensions, crunches, bike. Had my protein with me, and had some energy drink. I love the taste of this energy drink it's the best! I am glad it is vegan that they have at the gym, but I have to stop myself drinking all of it.

Why almost nobody on this board logs weights/reps? Is strenght considered totally irrelevant for BBers?

Not really, strength is needed to look good. I think the image of me lifting 40 kg dumbbells looks better than me lifting 20 kg dumbbells. It's even more important when it comes to barbell excersises because the difference between 1 plate on each side compared to 2 or 3 is huge.

Why almost nobody on this board logs weights/reps? Is strenght considered totally irrelevant for BBers?

Some people choose to, some people don't. Right now, my goal is to lose body fat, so my strength isn't the main issue. I have kept track of it before in my logs, and will do again at some point - and it also involves me being bothered to do it / not being lazy

• 4 weeks later...