Kashi cereal

Odidnetne

The Kashi Organic Promise "Autumn Wheat" here in my kitchen doesn't appear to have honey, just organic evaporated cane juice. That's kind of dumb that they would put honey in so many of their cereals. Maybe if they are contacted by enough vegans, they'll consider using a different sweetener?

I like the Kashi cereal, but not as much as I like Peace Cereal's Vanilla Almond Crisp. Another favorite is Food for Life Ezekiel 4:9 sprouted grain cereal.

I also give high marks to Food for Life Ezekiel 4:9 sprouted grain cereal. To this I often add rolled oats, walnuts, blueberries, pumpkin seeds and freshly ground flax and sesame seeds. Did I mention the homemade soymilk to go with it?

Try Food for Life's Genesis 1:29 bread--it's quite good also. What we need now is a good 'Book of Daniel, chapter 1' pasta.

Yeah I eat kashi all the time. It's good and it's inexpensive

it's six dollars a box here!

My mistake, I was thinking of something else. There is a generic brand of puffed wheat cereal (also puffed rice and other grains) they sell at a local grocery store, and the product has a name similar to Kashi. I was confusing the two. The generic stuff is under a dollar for a big bag of it

Kashi = Colon Blow

I'm still ticked off at the Kashi company from the time they used to label their cereals as "contains all organic ingredients" but no "organically grown" ingredients, nor any organic certification, were mentioned. I assumed they meant there were no rocks in their cereal! (This was around 1990, then they changed the label). I don't like companies trying to pass their products off as something that they aren't (lke the new Skippy "Natural" p.b. that contains sugar and palm oil!).