Alychef UK

So, what I was going to write the other night was..............

I was at the gym,and amazingly have upped my over head shoulder press, free weights to 2 x 6kg dumbells, 3 sets of 8!!! That's a whole total of a 2kg increase!!! I was so pleased. Plus, I went a did my free weights reps with a ll the big boys in the specific area of the gym, rather than taking the weights I want and going away to a different corner. I felt soooooo confident. But I guess all of that was after one of the trainers asked me about my vegan diet..and my approch to strenght training. I told him I was planning to do a Vegan Fitness Nutrition Course so I can advise others. Then HE said, well when you finished it...come and speak to me cos him and a friend are opening a free weights core strength training studio and want to provide some holisitc stuff for clients. PLUS he said they want to use me for pix and a testimony to show vegans and veggies how it's possible to weight train with such a diet!!! And they want me write something up for them to use as, and I quote " you're obviously in good shape, care about your body...and are great advert for any woman who wants to get into body building"!!!! OMG howcool was that. Ifelt really honoured and extremely flattered.

Also, I'm getting good in pull up training on the bars. I can do 10x1 sets of slow drop down from rasied position...in prep for when I can lift myself up from lowered.

Gym tonight, so I'll dropin to update later. Off work now! V tired as completed a 5000 word project last night for uni!!

Well, started with the personal training program today…OMG my legs are going to fall off!!! What a workout. I was told my legs would be trembling and they most certainly were!!

So, this was my workout:

3 x 12 x 25kg Single Leg Leg Press

3 x 12 x 5kg each arm Incline Flys

3 x 12 x 10kg Rope Pulldown (found this particularly difficult!! Unchartered waters!)

3 x 12 x 30kg Leg Extension

12 x 15 Dips

3 x 6 Pushups

3 x 15 x 22.5kg Standing Calf Raises

Extra, 3 x 8 x 14kg barbell bicep curls

My food for the day:

Protein shake with loads a fruit

Protein and raw food bar

Lentil soup

12 almonds

Marinated and baked tofu, salad of celery, greens, tomatoes, spring onions, cucumber and hot pepadew peppers!

3 pieces Fresh fruit (planned but no room!)

My knee is a bit painful from the leg press I think.

I thoroughly loved the workout! The girls in worked asked to my tidy muscles today…which have improved again since my recent pix. They were most impressed..felt really good 

Day 2 of training (officially)

Well,

I’m finding the food intake changes a bit difficult! It’s a lot for me…but I’m trying. I having quite a bit more protein…and more frequent meals. I just about fit in 2/3rds of what I was supposed to have. Not bad!!

I’ve managed a full weights workout:

3 x 12 x 15.5lbs overhead press

3 x 12 x 33lbs upright row

3 x 12 x (2 x 8.8lbs) lat raises

3 x 15 x 22lbs split lunges each leg

3 x 50 twist crunches on fit ball

3 x 25 back raises on fitball,

This is all after a rubbish day at work starting at 0830.

I’ve got my son ready for bed…got all my work stuff ready for tomorrow and done a 1000 doc for work. I managed cardio too on the exercise bike…yuk!

Wow that was hard! Just done my workout with a bit of a head cold...plus been to Manchester for Comedy and Jilly's night club!! Thank goodness I don't drink!!!

Yesterday's and today's food was a bit all over the place...

Yesterday went like this:

2 scoop soya protein drink with barley grass first thing ( about 35g protein)

Gillian McKeith energy bar in the car...7%protein, 65% carb, 3% fat...bar weighs 70g.

Few naughty sweet treats on arrival, only a bit though

Meal in china town - big plate of tofu, and I mean big! For me anyway, prob about 250g tofu! Asked for it not to be deep fried as per the menu...no rice or noodles! Had plent of carb in the energy bar.

Lots of water whilst out..

Then a salad platter before bed..no dressing.

Today was a bit trickier...

1 soya yoghurt in car, 1 gillian's energy bar

tea - out...a good size bowl of bean casserole with a salad plate

That was it, feeling a bit sluggish and couldn't manage anymore today.

Workout:

Did biceps, abs, lunges and shoulder press before leaving yesterday morning.

mostly 3 x 12, biceps 6kg

shoulder press the same

3 x 100 crunches on the ab roller

lunges, 3 x 12 with 5kg each hand..reps each leg

Cardio 20mins - brisk walk with K9

Tonight:

seated rear lats - 3 x 12 3kg

bent arm lat raise - same

front raise - same

3 x 50 crunches on fit ball

3 x 12 split lunges with 5 kg each hand

3 x 12 3kg kick back glutes

Had xtend throughout

cardio was walking for miles around Manchester this morning!

V tired now...toddler monster up early in the morning!

Hey, I just sent you a package today. It should arrive in a week or two.

I hope all is great!

Thanks for keeping an active journal on here, great stuff!

Very cool...thanks! Really looking forward to it

I also just received my copy of Off the Hoof....from the UK site. It's great!!!

I'm on my way with Melissa's training program, I'm doing really well.

Now all that remains to do is to work out my career issues!!!

I'm bored stupid of my job..and would much prefer to be in the fitness world!!

Thanks again..Aly

• 13 years later...

I am sure that the work of designers is very creative. There is no single rule on how to perform the task, the end result is important. The resources used are of great importance. For example, I get ideas from the site Masterbundles.com  They have an excellent collection of high quality and attractive graphic design packages that are suitable for a variety of projects.