EvilJukka's Progress Topic

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why thanks! Yes, my target is to gain over 20 lbs of weight over time, i've started doing quite intense workouts and i'm trying to eat more than i can every day.

And this will be my progress topic, so i'll probably post new pictures every few months or so.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good Jukka! Biceps are looking good, as does your arms in general. Remember, biceps are not among the largest muscles in general so if you want to gain mass, pump up lats, legs, butt, triceps, shoulders... well, everything!

Good luck getting all that food in you! Hopefully you'll be heavier than me after you finish your bulking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some soy-protein (88% protein) every day, a lot of peanuts, seeds etc.. I have my dad's genes, so gaining mass is a friggin' full-time job for me. Right now i've gained only about 1,25 kg (2,75 lbs).

But i'll get there even if it takes me years to do it!

EDIT: I eat a LOT everyday. Man.. Guess i shouldn't have posted those pics.

Nahh man. Maybe i'll just keep my "progress" to myself from here on, and maybe come back here like a year later to show my 3 kg of added weight.

I sound so butt-hurt right now, i know. But that's because i am.

Yeah, I know. It's a tough spot for me too.

Hugs and kisses (hope satan doesn't get mad, lol). You should keep me updated still as I'm interested, how you're doing!

Some soy-protein (88% protein) every day, a lot of peanuts, seeds etc.. I have my dad's genes, so gaining mass is a friggin' full-time job for me. Right now i've gained only about 1,25 kg (2,75 lbs).

dude, what i said was in no way meant to be offensive. it was just a joke.

you can't expect massive gains in such a short period of time. just keep on eating and training and everything will be fine.

You only have less than 1½ months between those pics. Take the next pics after a month and remember to take them when you're really bulked.

The pace you've been gaining weight is fine. If you are a hardgainer, add +1000 kcal to what you are eating now, for example by eating 125g cashews every day between meals.

I don't see what's wrong with those pics. I think you're doing great! Nice muscles on your arms and the upper back. There's only the chest, that I think you should work harder. Try lifting very heavy, then alternate sometimes with less heavy but more reps, and concentrate on the contraction. Like you can do some heavy bench press, then do some explosive push-ups. If you're already eating alot, no need to eat until you explode. Some people just don't store fat, or need to eat only junk food and huge amounts. If you feel you're able to eat a bit more, go for it. But after a certain amount of calories, it won't do any difference. You only need to eat about 500 calories more than you burn. Or 1000 if you want. But it's impossible to train so hard that your body would need to build 1000 calories of muscles per day. That would be overtraining, damaging more muscles than what's possible to build. So keep updating the pics!

There's no way that i could afford caschews every day with my budget. But i might add even more peanuts and soy products to my daily meals, and maybe i should calculate how many calories i really need every day, and eat like 1,5x (or more, if i'm already eating that much) that amount.. I just don't know how much i need.

Thanks IYM, i've really been killing my back and arms the last three or four weeks, and i thought i had made some progress, so that's pretty much why i felt a little bummed out when no one seemed to notice that.

And yeah, i agree, my chest needs more work, and i'll make my chest workouts tougher from now on.

We'll see what happens over December. If i still want to post more pics, i'll do that in January.. Until then, wish me luck (i seriously need it).