Those are some pretty awesome physiques! Remember that physiques like that, or like those of men who are totally huge or shredded take time. I know lots of people who were small and skinny and then 16 years later they are huge bodybuilders. It takes a long time. It took me a few years to go from 155 lbs to 195 pounds and still years more to get to where I'd like to be. But you just have to keep at it.
Intense cardio will help get those abs to show up. I like to play sports, but you can also run, use stair stepper at a gym and a variety of other things...spinning classes, aerobics, anything high intensity, especially after a weight training workout or first thing in the morning. Train the abs a bit too but intense cardio is key. You can do low intensity cardio as well but I think intense is best.
Best of luck. A few things that may help:
1. Set specific goals
2. Tell people about some of your goals so they can help support you
3. Pick out some physiques you'd like to have (like you did) and post them where you'll see them each day.
4. Select some motivational quotes that really get you pumped up and read those before you go to the gym and when you wake up and before going to bed.
5. Create a solid nutrition plan and stick to it.
6. Create a solid training program and stick with it.
7. Consistency is key, be consistant
8. Learn from others who have achieved what you hope to achieve
9. Be open to criticism and don't let it bother you.
10. Stay positive and realize it takes time.
We support you