• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Looking great man!

We wanna see the bulking progress

Thanks man. I'm not sure if my bulk is going well because I don't have a scale. But I'll try to take pics sometime soon.

i think johan has one of the most envious bodies on here. for me specifically that is the type i had envisioned for myself when i was 275lbs. im working towards it.

I can't believe you once were 275 lbs heavy. To go from that to where you are now is amazing and it is truly inspirational. Looking through the pics you posted in your training journal I can't see a sign of that prevous weight. It's good that you have a sort "goal body" that you're trying to achieve. I'm sure that with your dedication and some solid lifting you will get there soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Dude, you have quite the build. I hear you with the weight loss, I lost a lot as well (on puspose... kinda) but I didn't train; too much other stuff going on. Anyhow my friend, MUSCLE MEMORRRRRRRRY FTW! It will all come back in no time; althogh it doesn't seem like you have much to worry about in the first place. Still looking muscular and well proportioned to me. Looking forward to hearing of your current progress as it accumulates

THE GREEN LEAN MACHINE! So nice to hear from you! I think I can speak for all of us when I say that we miss your forum activity! I really hope you settle in well in Portland! You should see the amounts of raw food I eat, you would def be porud of me