Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:29 pm 
Elephant

Word madre put some soap on their brains, we aint got time for such games we got animals to save....ohh shit now im doing it. :wink:

Post subject: huh?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:41 pm 
Obviously my rhymes are the sickest slickest dont make me punk ya'll like sid vicious You dont understand the metaphors cuz you-all are the quickest. Leaving marks are you with my quarks like stains on richards briches. Bitches are female dogs, she-males hog every chance to slob on vegan robs nob. He likes pegina, I stole that word from this one whiner or should I say winer, or wine-o my mind flows and opens up port-als mortals cant combat my lui cane type attacks. Don't fight back with wack wise cracks about my how my style lacks all the while I compile rhymes that leave your ass packed.
Okay ya you got me rich I hung your picture up on my wall for easy access actually its up there for target practice. And yes I was the first one to buy your undies covered in shit but I did it for your mum to save our relationship. See she was up-set and she stopped putting out and that left me cock in hand on her living room couch. ANd if getting you a sale was what it took to get me laid I got you paid right away with no time to delay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:02 am 
Manatee

Yo Co,
Stop stealing the show.
Stop or I'll slap you silly,
Stop or I'll give you a wet Willie.
Foshizzle,
now I have to take a pizzle.
I am constipated and going bathroom,
I am pressing hard,
There it is, a loud fart.
It's insane,
I just popped a vein.
Now I am draining,
so I'll stop complaining.

Post subject: long time no post...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:11 am 
I havent been here in a hot minute I drop gimicks that will pop eyes like spinach Im not finished this post diminished tryin' to bring it back with a grimmace, start a rap scrimage stack limits like texas holdem you foldem my rhymes like the dead sea scrolls biters stole em. Cory holcom is a funny comedian let me proceed again where's that funny ass keegan vegan? No competition around im dumbfound some clowns think they can impound this lyrical car I drive full force through the internet super highway source of course i have remorse my words are so damn sick I killed this board.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:37 pm 
Site Admin

I slap you with my wang
patang
I leave you de-fanged
that means you're harmless
I apply the choke-hold to farmers
I suplexed your mom
then I got her in the powerbomb
I put her through a table
which left her disabled
she was more concerned with the table
I wasn't able
to comprihend
how stupid your mom is
I don't like alanis
morissette, she sucks
I'd hit her with my truck
I guess I'll have to buy one now
Or I'll cut her in half like Kung Lao
with my extra sharp hat
oh you don't like that?
What about head-off like subzero?
I stick my wang in your ear hole
Chuck Norris slapped Michael Cole

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:45 pm 
Elephant

My cats are taking a first-aid course.
They studied ' mouse-to-mouse' rescucitation...and the hind lick manoeuvre.

(Well, it's original!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:25 pm 
Elephant

Yo I see mouse
to mouses
doing resuscitative arts
I know slapped
de-fanged farmers
who ain't yarn eaters
yo I hear the complaining
in the mains
of the bathroom has stopped
like slick metaphors
getting punked
and punks
full of soap in their brains
being washed down the drain
a drain lacking verse
because it's too perverse
and you're not alone
you know because
even through the phone
you can smell the chicken coop
but its not chickens
it's smelly underpants
that need to be cleaned
by hind lick manuevers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:27 am 
this thread is pretty luggage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:04 am 
Site Admin

What does luggage mean. Urban dictionary didn't provide me with answers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:32 am 
on a similar note; you aren't very hip hop

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:32 am 
Site Admin

Jza,

You must have missed some of our early posts on pages 1, 2 and 3, because the hip hop was flowing dogg. Check it:

Now I’m back at it one mo gin, I was out of town in Seattle this past weekend, doing the bodybuiding thing bumbin shoulders with Ronnie, talking bout outliftin Mr. Jackson named Johnnie

It’s nice to see Co, Mr. top CEO, coming back with the flow with below the belt blows, make me stay on my toes, makin lyrics like no one knows, that is just how it goes cause we say it and spray it, that’s the way that we play it. It’s not fair, I don’t care, I got blonde in my hair and I’m cute and I know it, so I that’s why I show it. You may have some envy but don’t by my enemy, just be my friend, and my dogg til the end and we’ll go out in Bend and climb the rocks with the men who have no fear and then, we don’t lose we all win.

Now Co I can tell that you know me so well cause you’re there when I tell you that I just need some help. Like I told other friends to help the Forum get started, they sat with their head in their ass and they farted. They didn’t say a thing, not even one post, they say they’re my friends but not there when it matters most, to me, you see, I have to be me, four, two, or three, but the what rhymes with son, and you ask who’s your Daddy, and I’m number one, and I say with pride, I don’t run and don’t hide my physique from the crowd, I’m here and I’m loud and I’m close to the top if you like it or not, you must give respect or I’m breakin your neck and your legs and your joints to rack up some more points in this beating I’m eating and breathing to live and give hope to those who want it and try with the gleam in their eye to be like me so tight you see, that’s how it should be.

I know it sounds lame but I am just the same as you are, and everyone else, and I’m not that special, just look at myself. I’m just a white guy who raps out his life like Wonder Years nerd boy, Kevin’s best friend Paul Fife-ER, you heard, when I came in and spat it, too bad I can write but no way I can rap it. If I could sing than no thing, we’ll all have bling bling cause I know how it tell it the way that folks eat it, like Bad and Thriller, MJ can Beat It.

What about a battle with the chocolate candy, he’s white too but his name isn’t Andy, it’s Marshall and he’ll tell you that his live Matters and Mathers can throw all those M&M wrappers, cause he’s melting his way to the top of this business, but maybe it’s my shot in my pants as I piss it, and miss it cause I can’t sing a note and I’m broke and this life is a joke but this joint I won’t smoke. If I just took some lessons than I would be messin with some of the best in the business and my albums be blessin the lives of those who gave it a listen to see this whole time what the hell they’ve been missin.

Aight Co, I gotta go now, I don’t know how it’s like Wow, I’m some sort of Celebrity now. When someone yells Vegan its ME that they’re seein, Cheeke in their face and my ass is on pace to make an impact while my life is still intact. I am up to bat and I’m swingin and bringin this rhyme with no reason. I just swung too hard and the ball it just passed and my bat flew around and I fell on my ass.

But I’m back up to say that I am here to stay, if you like me or don’t, affect me it won’t, cause it’s all games and fun by the way that its done and this is my story of how I got what I won.

Peace……and I’ll holla back Co.

Keegan The Vegan
www.veganbodybuilding.com

This is one of my favorite sections of lyrics I've written. If you think about it....it all ties in so well, I love it:

Quote:
What about a battle with the chocolate candy, he’s white too but his name isn’t Andy, it’s Marshall and he’ll tell you that his live Matters and Mathers can throw all those M&M wrappers, cause he’s melting his way to the top of this business, but maybe it’s my shot in my pants as I piss it, and miss it cause I can’t sing a note and I’m broke and this life is a joke but this joint I won’t smoke. If I just took some lessons than I would be messin with some of the best in the business and my albums be blessin the lives of those who gave it a listen to see this whole time what the hell they’ve been missin.

Cheeke - Dawg

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post subject: some 911
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:23 pm 
I figured this post needed some rescue service I'll do my best to resessitate this nerd quest. Nervess? well you should be even with bad spelling im still sicker than herpies. Hey buggers By the damn vegan fitness DVD! Its got class and its got my ass sportin a mustache. hmmm...to be continued I must go now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:26 am 
Site Admin

Word, Co keepin it real, back on the forum to spit your schpeal, thanks for the DVD props man, thats my dogg for real. He's my boy with the stache, a real vote for Pedro Napolean Dynamite bash.

Co's back with the rap/comedy combination attack to slapjack your sack of push-pins and thumbtacs you be using to put up our posters, of our movie, come now, can't be forgettin about that you posers, not in trunks or on stage, but stuck in a cage of being somethin ya ain't all covered in paint, doin them 500 lb squats and ya faint. That's why I don't do em, not in the movie, you're booin, but don't be callin me out, watch the whole thing to see what we're all about. The Vegan Fitness Team is here put up your hands and shout like you just freed a trout in the mouth of the lake, saved it from ending up on someone's plate, saved a mistake, warmed spirit you can't break.

Ok, now, I'll admit I lost it, that flow I used to bring with, I tossed it. But dont' worry I'm still hip hop and you seen me dancin, all a dem ladies be like "oh look he so handsome" and I know it, I can be some kinda pretty boy but that's not all I am and I try not to annoy but I'll tell you one mo gin, I agree with my boy, get out there and GET MY MOVIE that's our ploy. Get it all hyped up as Co typed up and piped up get my 2 cents in the cup, cause 2 cents is all I got, please fill up my empty tea pot, with your purchase of the MOST ANTICIPATED VEGAN MOVIE you ever bought!

So it's all ill, time for me to chill and check out the other threads for real. Thanks for comin back Co, you my dogg bro.

Cheeke

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post subject: Reply to "guest" the coward
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:50 pm 
VBB Moderator

So Some dood logs in as "guest" waists his breath talkin crap who the ---- you tryin t' impress. Here's a suggest' take off that invisible vest show who you are to the rest of the whole damn list. Here's another suggest, how bout' before your ass trys t' dis, admit your inadequit thats why you never try t' spit. You probably shift, probably a man sportin' some tits, probly unequipt, probly even talk with a lisp. Probably been wipped, probly get off when takin' a shit, probably quick been takin' as somebody's bitch.

PS Rob sorry that might be too hard for your site feel free to delete if you think so.

PPS to the "guest" - Come back if you can... and who's to say we're not hip hop, hip hop is everyone that has love for the art. Im not old skool but I've been hip hop since Please hammer don't hurt em'.....ahahahahaha

Post subject: Dear Mr. Foster,
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:48 pm 
VBB Moderator

So I hear a new addition to this post is Dave Foster? Or is it just some strange imposter? I say two shay add him to the roster. You tossers cant handle my ufo flying saucer type rhyme squashers. I find monsters, they get inside my head an tryn wonder. No bother i smother brothers like smuckers when I jam. I am that man call me shazaam! This is no scam I own cans and cans of woop ass my shits so hard ill make ya poop glass. stupass obviously short for stupid ass i didnt mean to be short but I'm trying to type too fast. AND just to clarify this is not intended to insult Dave! This is just friendly welcome see ya have a nice day!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next