my journey!

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

VeganDeVil
Manatee

my journey!

#1 Postby VeganDeVil » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:12 pm

Starting a new log, 'cause I feel like it.

Current weight: 130 pounds
Ideal weight: 118/120 pounds (I think--I'll re-assess as I get closer to my goals).

Took awhile for me to get back on track (partly due to a knee injury- and partly because soy ice cream is delicious :D ), but I'm here and it feels great! I've only been doing cardio thus far (booty sculpting cardio, but still just cardio), and I think it may stay that way until I get back from Thanksgiving vacation in early December (I won't have access to any sort of gym for a week and a half).

So, when I'm away..... lots of long walks, and if I can motivate myself to do some lunges, squats, and push-ups to prep for my return to the gym..... I'll be a happy girl. When I get back.... I'll start going to sculpting classes again. I love the cheesy teachers and group energy. :D

Keeping a food journal and counting calories has worked wonders for me in the past.... so I'll do that again too! And I like being accountable to an on-line log.

So far:

Day 1 - 11/18 - 1200 calories, 40 minutes/high intensity, heavy 'weight' Elliptical machine
Day 2 - 11/19 - 1300 calories, terrible spin class and about 10 minutes on my crappy home bike
Day 3 - today! Eating well thus far, 30 minutes/high intensity Ellip. machine, 20 minutes stair climber w/ lots of leg kick-backs

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”