Pink's Pink-Tastic journey to Pink-sexyness =P

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came up with a schedule for abdominal workouts/crunches. I want to keep my abs constantly worked. It seems( At least I'd think ) that the best way to do ab workouts is to do it throught the day. So I figured a schedule would be best.

40 Crunches every two hours.

5am-40 crunches

7am-40 crunches

9am 40 crunches

11am 40 crunches

1pm 40 crunches

3pm 40 crunches

5pm 40 crunches

7pm 40 crunches

9pm 40 crunches

11pm 40 crunches

Days I hit abs.

M, T, W, TH, F and Saturday. Sunday is rest.

As you all know I have a serious loose skin problem. It's possible that there is no way in hell to get them the way I want without surgery( Or I could just get fatter in muscle. But I have no idea what's required to build my ab muscles I just know how to tone the,. So any help is greatly appreciated. )

My diet so far is lack luster. I don't have the money for proper nutrition( I would if I could find a damn job ). I just live on what I can. And so far this is my diet.

Soymilk Banana Shakes( Made in the bullet. I probably go through half of a half-gallon a day. And at least 4 Banana's which = two shakes ).

For the longest time my dinners consisted of nothing but Pasta. But I'm all out now so I've been eating whatever I can. I have beans I can cook( Along with Whole Wheat Flour to make tortillas ), I just bought three pounds/packets of tofu and some spinach. And we have potatoes which I seriously need to start eating.

I also picked up a thing or orange juice which I drink whenever I get thirst.

I obviously need improving in both the vegetable and fruit field. I'm probably getting enough protein. When I eat beans it's at least 5-10 servings worth( Or a whole pot just for me ) and when I eat Pasta( Which I'll probably pick up more of during the start of the new month ) I use the whole bag( A pound ) and if I have it either half or a whole package of Tofu.

I've also been trying hard to spread out what I eat so I eat at least every 4-5 hours.

I've also began to lift weights again. Starting on I think 20 pounds. I'm also working the weight lifting around my diet schedule so I eat a high protein meal( Like Beans and Tortillas ) at least 30 minutes to an hour after lifting weights.

I start the serious ab regimen tomorrow morning. If not at the latest Monday Morning. I might need some more time to organize things to make sure I stay on track and stay motivated.

I don't think I need to loose very much weight if at all. I'm around 135-145 pounds so far. If I am wrong and there is no fat in my abdonimal region I'll only get worse.

I'm going to try and gain weight. All around of course. But the abs is where I want it to show.

What's the best time of the day to eat a Carbohydrate? Morning or night?

I can def try and do on a 25 dollar a week budget until I can have my optimum 100 dollar a week budget.

What kind of foods are in your "25 dollar" budget?

Okay dokey. Just gonna absorb as much information as possible. The the plan starts on Monday( Which I think is the first ).

So. To make sure. If you concentrate the majority of energy on the main muscle groups your abs will begin to tone and build on there own along with the other muscles?( Being as there so small and easily manipulated probably ).

I will. Though I quite literally can't start now( Literally ) since I've run out of food. Can't build muscle without food. Tomorrow I'm going shopping for food. So I can indeed start tomorrow.

Though that just includes pumping iron( Which I need an decent amount of protein to eat after which I don't have ATM). But I will do some sit-ups.

So. You say rice is the best carb? Over Pasta? What kind of rice? I'll see what I can pick up.

So far. I'll try and pick up potatoes, spinach, a little bit of soymilk for the mornings( Along with Bananas ), and from there whatever else.

What about rice pasta? Same as rice?

Anyways. Expect a sit-up update soon.

things like pasta, bread and bagels are full of additives like flour, sugar, sodium and just a lot of crap.

I usually only buy Pasta with one ingredient. The flour it's made with. And it must be Organic. I quit Generic Pasta years ago( Maybe a year and a half or two ).

I'm also looking into getting a home pasta maker. And perhaps making my own out of Hemp and Quinoa. Processed Pasta. No thanks. Every time I had that junk I got sick.

I will try and incorporate more grains too.

Next set of abs in the morning. I will attempt to double my output. Push, Push, Push .

I read a source( Well. Meaning a friend on another forum ) who suggested abdominal workouts being best hit on everyday of the week but one. That the abdominals are the fastest healing muscle group. So for example M-S with Sunday being a restful day seems like the best output.

Curious what you all think.

I myself will attempt that. Doing it morning and night is probably not necessary.

Update: 11:01 AM

Well. I wasn't able to do 100. More like 37. Must still be tired from yesterday. Since I'm still relatively new at this. I'm going to try and maintain the 50 x abs a day through December. Starting January it kicks up to 100 X a day( Always minus Sunday for rest...since Sunday is after all the least active day of the week ).

Form

Abs-25 X 1

Rest 3 minutes

Abs-11 X 1

He's in the house alright. And he's gettin SWOL

Alright.

UPDATE: 11:02 PM

Sit-ups/Crunches

25 X 1

Rest 2 minutes or so

25 X 1

Push-ups

10 X 1

5 Seconds Rest

10 X 1

10 Seconds Rest

5 X 1

So. Overall 50 sit-ups and 25 Push-ups.

Will continue this routine Morning and Night

Going for doubling that by a week.

Lunges mostly just work the quads and the glutes, the squat is more of a complete lowerbody exercise, with the lower back, the quads the hams and the calves. But hey, we can do both

False. Lunges are the BEST exercise to hit all leg muscles IMO. They hit everything... There are so many variations on a lunge also. Forward lunges, reverse lunges, stationary lunges... and my personal favorite walking lunges... walking lunges with dumbbells, walking lunges with a barbell, walking lunges with a weight plate over your head. Lunges with one leg on a bench. Lunges are the BEST.

^ HAHAHA XD. The more the merrier I guess. Let's all get SWOL

Begin

Update:

Currently 12:06PM. Begin Exercises

12:07PM

Completed 20 Sit-ups

12:09

Completed 20 Squats( No weights. Arms extended over head )

12:11

Completed 10 Push-ups

12:12

Completed 10 Push-ups

12:12

Completed 5 Push-Ups

Whooo. That's it for this morning. More to come tonight.

And when my body gets more used to this. That's when it double-tiume baby.

*Added* Ah-Ha. Time to get rock hard.

YEAH BUDDY.....

For the month of December. I shall be fallowing this simple formula. And hopefully it will pay off.

From December 1st to December 7th

Early Mornings( roughly 5am to 7am )

25 Sit-Ups/Crunches

25 Push-Ups

25 Forward Lunges

25 Squats

10 Pull-ups

Late Evenings( roughly 9PM to 11PM )

25 Sit-Ups/Crunches

25 Push-Ups

25 Forward Lunges

25 Squats

10 Pull-Ups

From December 7th to December 14th

25 Sit-Ups/Crunches

25 Push-Ups

25 Forward Lunges

25 Squats

20 Pull-Ups

Afternoon( Roughly 12-3PM )

25 Sit-Ups/Crunches

25 Push-Ups

25 Forward Lunges

25 Squats

20 Pull-Ups

25 Sit-Ups/Crunches

25 Push-Ups

25 Forward Lunges

25 Squats

20 Pull-Ups

From December 14 to December 21

50 Sit-Ups/Crunches

50 Push-Ups

50 Forward Lunges

50 Squats

40 Pull-Ups

50 Sit-Ups/Crunches

50 Push-Ups

50 Forward Lunges

50 Squats

40 Pull-Ups

From December 21 to December 30

50 Sit-Ups/Crunches

50 Push-Ups

50 Forward Lunges

50 Squats

40 Pull-Ups

Afternoon( Roughly 12-3PM )

50 Sit-Ups/Crunches

50 Push-Ups

50 Forward Lunges

50 Squats

40 Pull-Ups

50 Sit-Ups/Crunches

50 Push-Ups

50 Forward Lunges

50 Squats

40 Pull-Ups

It will be a trip through Hell. But hopefully this month will be the Month to get in shape. And starting January( The new year ). A new chapter. And possibly a gym membership to further improve my progress through bulking.

My Diet still needs fine tuning. I'll need to improve on that. I'd say the budget is pretty shitty. Around 10-15 bucks a week( If I'm lucky ).

So far. I've bought two half gallon things of soymilk( To have a shake every morning ) 3 pounds of Tofu( To be cut in half ), Potatoes( 3-4 a day ), Beans, Whole Wheat flour( which is left over ). And Mum's at the store buying the generic stuff for the family which I'll have to use. Like Non-Organic Veggies and Bananas. Eh. I take what I can get. For now.

Just for fun. My Optimum diet( What I'd be eating if I was bulking ).

Morning:

Main Meal:From 5-6am.

A pound of Pasta( Home Made ) cooked with A Pound of Tofu and a Pound of Spinach. Cooked in Home Made Pasta Sauce( Home Grown Tomatoes, Home Grown Cinnamon for a slight hint, a dash of sea salt ).

Drink-From 7-9am: A Half-Gallon of Soymilk( Home Made ) made into a super shake. No added sweetners.Flavored entirely with fresh fruit, and Organic, Fresh Coffee Beans. Washed first then added into blender( Not sure if you absolutely must cook/turn it into coffee directly. I'd imagine the coffee bean itself washed and blended into a cold drink would taste heavenly ) to make a super protein fruit ass kicker.

Afternoon:( What I'd probably be eating at work at lunch break ).

Lunch-From 12-2PM: Super Nut Mix. Almonds, Pecans, Walnuts, Cashews( Heck a bunch of em ) and raisins. No need for salt.

Drink-Right after: A super Fruit Shake( Random Fruits. Strawberries, Oranges, Grapes, Apples, Plums...whatever you can imagine....juiced ).

Snack before heading into gym.

Super Protein Shake

A Half-Gallon Soymilk, Hemp Protein Powder, A little bit of fruit( For taste ).

Dinner: Between 8-10 PM

Two Shakes. A super Veggie one and a Super Fruit one.

Wow/ Really? 6-350 calorie meals a day? That sounds kinda boring. I must admit. I can drink a half a gallon of soymilk( which would be about 800 calories ) and then do it again and in an hour I'm hungry.

I can eat a pound of Pasta( Which...Google is correct. It's usually either 1600 to 1700 calories )...on top of having tofu in there. And in two to three hours I'm hungry again.

I must have a bottomless stomach. =p.

I should google what counts as a 350 calorie meal. Or just see what some of the bulkers on here eat. And then fallow there advice.