Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject: Re: Train.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:45 pm 
Gorilla

Zack wrote:
Vegan Joe wrote:
was wondering were you were going with all of this?

Mr Olympia, 2012

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:42 am 
Gorilla

Dexter Jackson needs to keep eye over his shoulder at all times, I'm sneakin up slowly but surely. :augenroller:

I have a few small goals. Get to a clean 200. Stay healthy, no injuries. Press out the 125 lb dbs for 3 reps. Get a stronger, more defined core. After that, I just want to maintain if possible. Sooner or later I want to reduce my calories to where I'm "comfortable" with the amount of food in my body.

Diet
Training Log

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:38 pm 
Gorilla

I found a new passion this weekend. I have been slalom waterskiing all my life and never did anything in the winter until now. I snowboarded this weekend for the 1st time at the ripe age of 30. I caught on pretty fast and was carving down the hill in about an hour. It feels really natural and I can't wait to go again. I did however find my limit. I hadn't caught an edge all day until my final run when I was getting tired. I caught my heel edge and smack!!! I don't think I've ever landed on my back and my head that hard, knocked the wind out of me and lucky I was wearin a helmet otherwise I would be visiting a friend in the Neuro ICU, she would not have been happy to see me. Slowly got up only to catch a toe edge half after about another minute of going down the hill. IDIOT! I took the day off from lifting... lower back, shoulder, ribs, knee, neck... are all pretty sore, but I can feel its all muscular (except for the knee, which is a minor contusion) which is good. Might actually try to lift tonight. I can't wait to go snowboarding again. Thanks LnG for the advice. :D

Diet
Training Log

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:42 am 
Site Admin

Will I see you on stage sandwiched between me and Lean and Green as the three of us try to take down front runner Octopussoir in the spring?

Want to be part of history and make it happen? Let me know, the 3 of us are getting pumped about it! Check photos section for more details...we're hoping you'll catch the competition bug and play with us!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12