Idiot

Richard

Richard

I tried joining to post a link to this website for that guy but it wouldnt let me join.

Can somebody post a reply quoting him with a link to Daywalker's championship body building and also Roberts contest day pics?

If it were me, my post would read something like

"Stop being a fatass", you obviously are ignorant of vegan diets. It is wrong for you to disseminate incorrect, uninformed, ignorant information, if you dont know what you are talking about. And as this link proves, with all the vegan bodybuilders, you are clearly ignorant on this issue.

I hope you will take a few minutes to inform yourself and look at the pictures of VEGAN bodybuilding champions."

If it would let me sign up, I would post this myself but I cant.

i mean dont get me wrong i respect anyonne who lives by what they believe in, but its just hard for me to understand how someone can logically say "soy, bread, rice...etc..is enough"...really its not that they are not enough, its that your body needs diff kinds of proteins at diff times...example: b4 and after you workout its important to ingest whey protein(because it gets digested very fast) where as you would want to eat or drink a form of casein or red meat protein b4 u sleep because it digests very slowly...get my point?...drinking a soy protein shake after working out would be totally pointless because it digests so slowley that it wouldnt give you the nutrients that you need at that moment from what you lost while working out...

I mean, really ! He's a friggin' retard. You need whey? How did we survive 15000 years ago?

He's right about vegetable protein being slow. On the other hand we don't have to llive with the insulin kick he gets after every pop of whey or kasein he drinks.

Soy protein being slow? Who is he Popoye? His muscle starts to burst into flames like 15 minutes after his workout? "Better be ready with that whey drink cause here the muscle come!!!!"

Oh my goodness I just read that thread in its entirety and that guy is such a friggin idiot.

Like 8 people posted about this site and pics of Robert, Alex and Topher and the meat head STILL keeps saying that you cannot succeed on a vegandiet because you need to drink whey after your workout because soy takes too long to digest and it will miss the muscle train.

I cannot believe that people could unwarily advertise their ignorance to the world, especially after they have been presented with proof positive in the way of pics that depict bodies more muscular and hard than their own!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is so scary to know that there are such stupid and ignorant people out there.

Richard, what is your login name there?

Yeah I saw that too, that was nice of Matthew. Thanks to all of you who posted on that thread. Myspace.com gets tons of strange people posting on forums. There are even huge groups of anti-vegans and pro-meat and all kinds of weird groups over there. I do think myspace is great for a lot of things and I use the site all the time.

www.myspace.com/veganbodybuilding

Anyway, thanks for all of you sticking up for vegan bodybuilding

Happy Holidays!

-Rob

just read the thread. did you all see this?

Posted: Dec 27, 2005 10:59 AM

although i could never give up meat, u guys have shown me that it is possible to be a vegan BB and get enough food with the right nutritional values(but it aint easy)...so props to whoever can do it while living this lifestyle

nice.