A few days off, I'm lazy
Forgive me. Thu 18th December
I held a vegan cooking course for people interested in being veganism. Almost 20 people took part and we ate huge amounts of soy schnitzels, bean tortillas (whole grain), carrot cake, schocolate roll and 6 different vegan cheeses and 4 different vegan "meat products" (by Redwood). Oh boy, people were laying in floor after eating all that.
I also kept a presentation about proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals and how to replace meat/egg/milk products when you cook something. It went well I guess. And of course, all evening with my VBB&F shirt. Sat 20th December
- Bench press, dumbbells: warm up @ 14,5kg per arm, then 12 + 12 @ 24kg
- Incline bench press, dumbbells: 10 + 10 @ 24kg
- Sitting shoulder press, dumbbells: 10 + 10 + 8 @ 20kg
- Bicep curls, dumbbell: Left 7 + 7 + 7, Right 8 + 7 + 7 @ 20kg (isolated, 1 arm at a time)
- Hammer curls, dumbbell: 10 + 10 + 10 both arms @ 14,5kg (left and right in turns)Tue 23rd December
- Deep squats: warm up @ 42kg, 82kg, then proper sets: 6 + 6 + @ 90kg (198,4 lbs), 5 @ 82kg - Packing up more weight every time!
- Deadlifts: warm up @ 50kg, then 1 @ 92kg, 1 @ 110kg, 1 @ 142kg, f @ 178,4kg (was close, got it up like 10 inches! This was stupid to try after those deep squats, I know...
- Bench press, dumbbells: warm up @ 21kg, then 11 + 12 + 10 @ 25,7kg (~57lbs)
I'm feeling kinda tired. Must be because I'm a vegan
or maybe because sun raises @ 9:38 ja sets @ 15:22. And you can believe how much it sucks since we haven't had snow here in Turku for the WHOLE DECEMBER (if you don't count some flakes which melted as soon as they hit the ground)!
Also, I now have VEGAN EPA/DHA capsules and s**tloads of Veg1 vitamin pills.