Pink's Pink-Tastic journey to Pink-sexyness =P

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Dani ^_^. I've noticed so far that it's been getting easier to do Push-Ups. Also. I've noticed I've been getting stronger. I used to struggle lifting 5 gallon bottles of water. Now I can hold one over my shoulder single handed.

It won't be long until I can lift Robert over my head.

Thanks Dani ^_^. I've noticed so far that it's been getting easier to do Push-Ups. Also. I've noticed I've been getting stronger. I used to struggle lifting 5 gallon bottles of water. Now I can hold one over my shoulder single handed.

It won't be long until I can lift Robert over my head.

Next thing you know, you'll be doing squats Atlas style.

25 Push-Ups

25 Sit-Ups

1 Pull-Up

25 Lunges

And something new. I have no idea what it's called So I;ll just describe it first.

Stop your feet. Alternating legs. Bringing the knees high up to the chest. Kinda like marching. But fast paced.

I did this for like minute or so. Until I got tired. Forgot the number I did.

Thank youuu SydneyV. .

Since it's not December 8th. Time to up the ante. Double my output.

I had a late start this morning. Actually. 4:54 is not morning. lol. But I did manage this.

50 Push-Ups

50 Crunches

25 Squats

Hopefully I'll work on the squats soon.

Expect the next update sometime tonight.

The Dr. Pink challenge ends when I get a gym membership. Because once I do I won't be able to remember everything I did. How do you guys do it? Do you bring a notebook to the gym and write everything down?

Also. On Crunches. I feel the burn good. But is it working the lower abs too? Or do I need another abdominal exercise for lower too?

But is it working the lower abs too? Or do I need another abdominal exercise for lower too?

you could do reverse crunches, which are where you lie down like a regular cruch but with your feet in the air and instead of crunching your upper body to the middle, you use your abs to crunch your legs in so your tailbone comes up off the floor a little bit.

OR

a simpler thing to explain anyway are leg lifts. lie down legs straight, hands either at your side or under the small of your back and lift your legs straight up in the air trying to keep your lower back in contact with the floor (or your hands) the whole time and slowly lower them back down so that your feet are a few inches from the floor. repeat.

keep it up pinky!

"You should have a notebook, when you're at the gym. It's the most important tool you can have in a gym."

Pink I think what HCP said can be true but if the notebook doesn't work for you don't sweat it. I've found I get more down on myself sometimes when I'm trying to track every last thing in a notebook or log because I expect faster progress than I'm making. When I focus on just making sure I go and workout even if I'm not matching as many reps as I did the time previous I do a lot better.

Sounds like you're making progress in terms of getting the workouts going - I'm glad to hear that. It took me a while to get on the fitness train after my late teen/early 20 years... But the results of doing it sure are worth it. Keep on trucking.

-a

Thanks Aaron . I'll keep that in mind. Note book not exactly needed( Especially if it makes me loose focus ). I think I'm the kinda guy who would just hit the gym and try all the machine till he hurt.

This morning.

25 Push-Ups

25 Crunches

25 Incline Crunches

EDIt: Oops. Correction

That's 50 Push-Ups

50 Crunches

50 Incline Crunches