Man beats a deaf, blind, old dog to death.

Cut and pasted:

Alison Pierce’s letter about the death of a blind, deaf dog was printed in The Journal News (New York).

Thank you for publishing the recent article about the death of Roxi Sampson. Frank Aquino, who allegedly viciously kicked an old, deaf and blind dog to death, if found guilty, must be punished to the full extent of the law. It is unfortunate that his maximum time in jail would be a mere two years.

I understand what it is like to have a dog as a beloved member of the family for many years and I would be beyond distress if something were to happen to him. People who do not have pets in their family often do not understand that the pet is a family member and when something happens to him or her, there is a significant amount of emotional turmoil. The fact that Mr. Aquino knew the dog and the family for many years is very disturbing. What could lead him to allegedly do such a thing to any animal, let alone one that he knew so well? Roxi was a sweet dog who was just looking to be a part of the picnic that she wandered into!

Imagine, if you will, that you smell the familiar smell of burgers and hot dogs cooking and you follow the smell to see what's going on, and you are met with a kick to the stomach. Then you walk away to die, not knowing what happened because you are blind and deaf. This was a pitiful and sad attack on a sweet, defenseless, beloved being.

Okay, it is this type of thing that really makes me want to adopt "an eye for an eye" approach to punishment. It is this type of cruelty, done to an utterly undeserving animal, who, to make matters worse, is BLIND, DEAF AND OLD that makes me want to grab this individual and inflict, with my bare hands, some immense suffering upon him. The poor animal had no way of seeing his attacker, or even hearing his attacker. All that the animal had was his sense of smell, which led him to the picnic area of his attacker. He was probably terrified when he was being kicked, as he could not see or hear anything. And where the F%$CK were his guardians when all this shit was going down!!!!!!

There is simply no excuse that can justify this man's actions, and he is clearly a despicable excuse for a human being, no matter what other "good" work he does.

I am beyond enraged and devastated. When i read this news piece, it knocked the wind out of me and I literally fell to my knees, and a great rage came over me, and began bawling my eyes out.

This person deserves to spend a LONG time in jail, and should NEVER EVER be permitted to come near within 50 feet of an animal ever again for the rest of his evil, sadistic life. I wish him only the worst. I am beyond livid right now.

He will burn in hell, thats all I have to say about this. I wouldnt mind torturing him for years on. Pretty sad, this is really low. At least the dog is in a better place than this cruel world. And that guy will never get close to where that dog is ever again!

i have a dauchshund and i cant even leave him in the car with the windows rolled down for 1 min cause i get so worried i once sawa guy iin miami on the beach lifting a dog up by his metal choker chain and chokeing him to death to try to tell him not to run off that infurates me i was so pissed good thing animal control was near by hehe talk about luck they fined him for it and had a talk with him he got what he desevred yeah i have no compassion for ppl like this and i think the law needs to take more action on this kind of stuff

i have a dauchshund and i cant even leave him in the car with the windows rolled down for 1 min cause i get so worried i once sawa guy iin miami on the beach lifting a dog up by his metal choker chain and chokeing him to death to try to tell him not to run off that infurates me i was so pissed good thing animal control was near by hehe talk about luck they fined him for it and had a talk with him he got what he desevred yeah i have no compassion for ppl like this and i think the law needs to take more action on this kind of stuff

Good call djlexus - not leaving your animal alone in the car because there are some sick bastards out there that would get a kick out of stealing and torturing your friend. I love daushunds! Thanks for never leaving your dog in the car!

That reminds me of other idiots that DO leave their dogs in the car. I hate it when I see people leaving their pets in a car on a hot summer day with the windows left slightly open for air. Many people do not realize that on a hot, humid day the temperature inside your car can climb 10 degress in a matter of minutes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that leaving the windows slightly open will not help. Would a human be comfortable in that position? Of course not - so why would people think that a dog would be any more comfortable?

Every summer we get news reports of animals that have died because being left in cars on hot days, and their owners seem genuinely distraught. But what did they expect would happen? Remember it takes only MINUTES for the temperature inside a car to rise as much as 10 degrees, and that is WITH ALL the windows left slightly open for air.

Please - on hot summer days, animals should be left in an cool home with lots of fresh cold water to drink. If anybody witnesses an animal left in a car on a hot day, please stay with that animal until the idiot guardians return and make sure that the animal does not begin to show signs of distress. If he does, please call your local vet or your local police department, humane society and fire department, which may have to come and break the car window to save the animal. But please don't walk away from the animal - it might die without you depending on the ignorance and obliviousness of its guardians. And when the guardians do return, educate them on the fact that leaving windows slightly open does not prevent the temperature in the car from dangerously climbing 10 degress in a matter of minutes!!!!

peace

I just recently heard of a case where a man shot his own dog MULTIPLE times because the dog was going through the trash (apparently, he hadn't been fed and was looking for food). Then, because the man was still pissed off and because the dog was still alive and conscious, he poured gas on the dog and set the dog on fire WHILE THE ANIMAL WAS STILL CONSCIOUS AND TERRIFIED.

This mother f$%#^r was NOT even indicted by the grand jury on animal cruelty charges. He got to walk away, scott free. I tell you, an eye for an eye is so appropriate in cases where such cruelty is inflicted on defenseless chilren or animals. I don't even know what to say

I just recently heard of a case where a man shot his own dog MULTIPLE times because the dog was going through the trash (apparently, he hadn't been fed and was looking for food). Then, because the man was still pissed off and because the dog was still alive and conscious, he poured gas on the dog and set the dog on fire WHILE THE ANIMAL WAS STILL CONSCIOUS AND TERRIFIED.

This mother f$%#^r was NOT even indicted by the grand jury on animal cruelty charges. He got to walk away, scott free. I tell you, an eye for an eye is so appropriate in cases where such cruelty is inflicted on defenseless chilren or animals. I don't even know what to say

F***in sick ass s***. Man...do you happen to have a link to taht article? I want to post it in another forums.