YAY!

OK so we're moved and settled in, my son just turned 2 on Monday, I bought a brand new peice of cardio equipment today and I'm ready to roll! Fresh start! ok so i've been slacking on my nutrition and not working out really at all, i've also found out I definitely have a gluten intolerance possibly celiac, but no sweat! I've been off the wheat and gluten for 4 weeks now and I think my body is use to the change so time to incorporate my love of fitness and bodybuilding .I"ll stop putting this off and post my new numbers and goals

- currently -

Height- 5'1"

weight-112

body fat- 23%

Belly button-31"

goals-

BY the end of 1st week- track all of my meals, meet my protein needs lose some water pudge, lose an inch off of my waist from water retention from all the potatoes and beans and rice I've been eating . Repost my weight and body fat. Start utilizing this supportive community more!!!

BY January 18th- Post 1 month before & after pics, lose minimum 2% body fat from december 17th numbers, add 3-5 lbs muscle. Create new goals to reach by February 18th.

thanks! its feels good to be back!

12/18- 40 minutes cardio (20 stepper 20 bike) core muscles

1. proshake with 2 gf waffles w/ 1/2 T agave, 1/2 T earthbalance

2.plain soy yogurt with flax meal & oil

3.1 cup beet juice with celery juice, 1 serv tofu "egg" salad

4.vegan "muscle milk"(1 scoop protein, 1 T pb, 2 T ricemellow, 1 c water)

5. 1 serv steamed tofu, 1/2 c carrots with soy yogurt and flax

6. pro shake in water

12/19- 20 minutes cardio(bike) shoulders and biceps

1.vegan muscle milk with hemp milk

2.1 serv tofu "egg" salad, 1 1/2 c cucumber celry juice

3.pro shake in h20

4.1 yogurt with flax, amy's kids ziti meal (no apples)

5.1 serv(1/2 cup) tofu with 1/2 c carrots

6. pro shake in water with 1 cup carrot, pepper, cucumber juice

12/20- son's birthday party, no time at all for any work out

1.- 1 Enchilada with black beans- stomach was upset(stress???) puked up everything, couldn't eat again for a while stomach felt crazy.

2. 1 strawberry, 1- 3 inch slice pineapple

3. 1 handful potato chips(only thing fast enough, should've brought larabar home from work), and a vegan muscle milk shake

12/21 had to work out late at night- didn't feel like i could eat a lot today again,my stomach felt nuts(stress) so i had shakes instead of nothing, work was super crazy! worked out shoulders triceps and abs

1.proshake

2.vegan gf mac and cheese(8 oz)

3.proshake

4.vegan muscle milk

5.proshake, 2 gf waffles 1T earthbalance 1T agave

oh hahaha! my badddd, proshake is jsut 1 scoop of protein(soy/rice/hemp whatever ) with 8 oz water, i make my own shorthand up. and a vegan msucle milk is something i concocted that is almost nutritionally the same as a muscle milk shake. I use 1 scoop of chocolate soy protein, 1 tablespoon peanut butter(we grind out my store, dry roasted peanuts nothing else) and 2 Tablespoons of ricemellow. it comes out to about...

calories-255

protein-28

carbs-14

fat-9

and is superrrrr delicious!!!

ok today was kinda lame, my son came in my room at 5 am wanting to play. its hard to reason with a 2 year ols when you are dead tired and can hardly move your arms from demolishing them 7 hours earlier. so no workout today

12/22

1.1 gf waffle, 1 t pb, 1 serv ricemellow(i need to watch this stuff)

2.1 protein shake

3. 1 serving tofu egg salad(super easy and fast) with 8 oz gf mac and cheese

4. 1 protein

5. 1 T PB 1 serv rice mellow, 2 servings sauted veggies

ricemellow??? what vegan has never has ricemellow!!! haha j/k i would die without it, here's a link but i'm lucky to work in a store that stocks it regularly.

http://store.nexternal.com/shared/StoreFront/default.asp?CS=vegane&StoreType=BtoC&Count1=207271754&Count2=124412178&CategoryID=1&Target=products.asp

recipe vegan egg salad is super easy

1 block firm nasoya shelf stable tofu

2 tablespoons grapeseed oil vegenaise(or vegenaise of choice)

http://store.nexternal.com/shared/StoreFront/default.asp?CS=vegane&StoreType=BtoC&Count1=207271754&Count2=124412178&CategoryID=1&Target=products.asp

1 tablespoon dijion style nasoya nayonaise

http://www.nasoya.com/nasoya/nayonaise_dijon.html

mash tofu and stir in "mayo"

i'm all about the fast and easy "just wing it" recipes. I dont have time to add a million herbs and spices haha but this is the tastiest way to do it i think enjoy.

thendanisays - thank you! and you'll love it!

ok christmas eve - um ehhem.. Santa had to work all day and then get ready for christmas, but as super cool as he(she) is she still managed a work out in the morning or abs biceps back

1. 4 oz pure acai(genesis today) and 1 c juice

2. 2 servings beans and rice with salsa mixed in

3. vegan muscle milk

4. shake

5. vegan mac and cheese-1 serv

end of week one- waist down to 30 " around belly button! all goals reached pretty much, need to do more vegetables and fruit

christmas day-

1.I ate way

2.too much junk

3.today

4.but santa was

5.very very very tired

6. and very greatful that she got nap time for the first time in two years

best christmas ever!!!

My son loved his Dancing Brobee from my sister in law, he was shakin his little butt in his elmo pj's. now we are watching a christmas story(you'll shoot your eye out kid) and i just realized my son just dumped a whole bag of vegan cheetos on the ground. i'm not even mad, b/c i got a nap!

favorite treat of day- 1 terra nostra rice milk square off the bar chocolate 1 teaspoon fresh pb 1/2 tablespoon ricemellow. Oh my goodness!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...