Octo's Eating Clean Blahg

December 19, 2008

5:30am- (6)Oats

9:30am- larabar(ginger snap)

10:30am- 5 Hour Energy shot

12:15pm- workout: BB shrugs(135lb)x 200reps, pushupsx100, and chest exercises

1:45pm- Nutiva hemp shake in almond milk

3:00pm- 2 pieces of fresh wheat bread, small salad, fries, rice pilaf, and a few sips of onion soup

6:30pm- daily workout (pullups, HNR, situps predicted)

7:00pm- VEGA potein shake(2 scoops predicted)

Here is a most recent picture of me at 174lbs

http://i39.tinypic.com/htia8j.jpg

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

December 20, 2009====Saturday

6:30am- natural energy drink

7:30am- 5 hour energy shot

10:50am- larabar(cinnamon roll)

11:20am- 2 large navel oranges

12:00pm- larabar(cashew cookie)

1:30pm- daily workout: shrugs(135lb)x100, situps(25lb)x50, and clean/jerk(135lb) x 10, some push/press too

3:15pm- 4 pieces Ezekial 5 grain(red bag) bread with Smuckers natural crunchy peanut butter and 1Tbsp of Nutiva berry/pomegranate hemp protein spinkled on top(trust me its wonderful just try it!!)

5:50pm- 2 veggie eggrolls and take out fried rice

9:00pm- 100 pushups

December 22, 2008

5:30am-2c oats. banana. raisins in almond milk

7:45-5 hour energy

11:00am- larabar cashew cookie

1:00pm-pinto beans. collard greens. fried green tomatoes. fried okra(2 servings of everything)

6:15p- larabar cashew cookie. banana

6:30- daily workout(100pushups. 100knee raise. 25 situpsx25lb. bbshrugs135lbx100. clean/jerk 155x10. only 10 pullups)

9:30pm- nutiva hemp shake berry/pom in almond milk

You rock dude! Thanks for the note the other day. I really appreciate it and soon I think you'll have one of the biggest collection of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness clothing in history! I think the record is one person with about 10 items currently, and a bunch of others have 5-7 different items.

Sweet pics lately too!

I'm going to get more and more business owners and product formulators on the forum too and it will be sweet! Take care, stay Swol!

Well, I took last week off a little because of Christmas. Went and got a "cheap" gym membership today at a gym I was a member last summer and liked it. No excuses now!!

My workout consisted a little of everything and boy did it whoop my butt. It seemed as if I had not worked out in a month.

The daily exercises that I was doing at work, I liked, but it was all I was doing. Due to it being taxing I wouldnt do anything but that. So I cut it out of regimine. Now its back to basics plus functional training.

5:30am- Vega 1 scoop w/blue diamond almond milk & small OJ w/1tsp of calcium carbonate; spirulina bound vitamin

9:00am- NAKED drink

11:30am- Clif Bar(pumpkin spice)

7:00pm- Baked potato:salsa,tofutti sc, and bowl of quinoa, TVP, hemp seeds, broccoli, cauliflower, and italian beans, 3 cloves garlic

http://i39.tinypic.com/2ps36rm.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/m96kxu.jpg

Edited by Octopussoir

Nice to see you pumping again and let's see it be consistent and awesome! You have the potential to get to the very top of this industry and I'm going to enjoy watching it all unfold and watching it happen. You're the man, 2009 will be a great year for you!

All the best!

This is going to be awesome!

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier tonight.....competition coming up....so I was training, eating, then showering and will go back and train with Lean and Green tonight! This is going to be so awesome!!!! All 3 of us on stage together in the same class!

Big 3 Battle out West! If we're all at our BEST, this will be a close one! P.S. I trained heavy legs tonight and Tasha took some pics....I'll post soon....I have 4 visitors from Canada including GourmetVeganChef arriving tonight so I'll be pretty busy but will be in touch asap tomorrow (when I wake up). Train Hard - Eat Plenty!

Update: Gonna compete next year w/ Robert and Giacomo in Portland.

This is going to be awesome!

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier tonight.....competition coming up....so I was training, eating, then showering and will go back and train with Lean and Green tonight! This is going to be so awesome!!!! All 3 of us on stage together in the same class!

Big 3 Battle out West! If we're all at our BEST, this will be a close one! P.S. I trained heavy legs tonight and Tasha took some pics....I'll post soon....I have 4 visitors from Canada including GourmetVeganChef arriving tonight so I'll be pretty busy but will be in touch asap tomorrow (when I wake up). Train Hard - Eat Plenty!

Update: Gonna compete next year w/ Robert and Giacomo in Portland.

I think the 3 of you should all post current pics in the same mandatory poses and make a group journal

We're going to....we've been talking about it but it's late where Jimi is and Jack and I are off to the gym shortly....I took pics tonight and have my supplement counter ready, my head is getting in the right place and I'm ready...Jack is more than ready....he had 500 lbs on the squat rack the other day and has been super consistent. We're making it happen!

Jimi is the front runner as I see it...no offense to Jack or me, but based on physique at the moment and historically, Jimi is the guy to beat!

But we're getting ready for a late spring showdown! We'll have a journal, photos, youtube videos, etc. It will be a really fun process!

No to take over Octo's blog, but I can show Jack a thing or two about the back attack. Taken today after my leg workout:

(I'll start a new thread so I don't take over this one)

Let the contest prep begin! I even had multiple protein shakes and made my own yam/potato dinner, for the first time using the stove in 5 months

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/19/l_74b2b8fcf047482cb869154f5b77f2ab.jpg

December 30, 2009

5:45am- Small cup of OJw/ Calcium Cabonate, L proline, and multi vitamin

7:35am- Larabar(cherry pie)

8:00am- 2 bananas

9:00am- larabar(coconut cream pie)

9:30am- banana

10:00am- NAKED drink

12:15-1:15- leg workout BB Squats, Front Squats, Box Step Ups, and hamstring pullbacks

12:40pm- larabar(cherry pie)

2:30pm- Baked potato w/salsa,tofutti sc, veggies from last night and additional 2Tbsp of hemp seeds & 2Tbsp of Flax seeds

6:15pm- natty crunchy peanut butter on almond cracker/chip thingies.

7:45pm- 1.4lb red cherries

Was going to do a second workout and do leg extentions, leg curls, and calves, but I nodded off for a bit and woke up with some sore freakin legs.

I lost my paper that had my food log from Wed the 31. Ill try and post the most accurate times.

Dec. 31, 2008

5:20am- 1c oats in almond milk w/1 banana, 2 strawberries, handful of raisins

6:00am- 1 hour back workout

7:15am- 2bananas and a larabar(apple pie)

9:00am- bolthousefarms straw/banana smoothie(small one)

11:45am- plain baked potato

2:30pm- cashew cookie Larabar

5:15pm- vegetable biryani packet(2 servings), coconut cashew basmati rice packet(2 servings)

7:30pm- 4 pieces sesame ezekial bread w/nayonaise and 1 regular tomato, 4 leaves of lettuce

10:30pm- 7oz spicy guacamole, mild salsa, tofutti sc, hemp seeds, and tortilla scoop chips