tuc's results so far (new "before" pic)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no way you should cut your hair. No way.

And tuc, those are exactly the things i've been doing lately, and i hope i'll get bigger and better soon. Not much time until spring, and then i just have to get my pack out..

But you keep posting here, because you're being watched and people expect great things from you.

Wow, that's impressive progress! I'd hate to hear your opinion on my arms. If they were even like yours in the first pic I'd be happy! Twelve year old boys have thicker wrists than me and I'm 6'2".

Guess you can't really give advice if you don't follow a routine or diet. Do you take nutritional supplements?

HCPG, the only time you have seen me is the Vegan Fitness Week camp and JP was there. If you saw me next to normal sized guys I'd look really huge! ...no really, I'm not that big yet

You liar! We met at Vegfest too, but I guess you have already forgotten that. I guess I have to come to Turku and make you remember.

Other than that, you're pictures are looking great! Although your hairstyle doesn't fit you as well..

• 2 weeks later...

So many comments again! Thank you all!!

offense74, don't worry. I just got Iron Woody's Vise Gripper today -> I can now train my runkmuskel effectively so that I will look like a true wanker in the future!

hilary, thanks again! Making progress still... just wait for more. I've already gained a bit more weight.

xphilx, yeah I think my neck needs some more work. I should start doing bridges without hands and stuff. We'll see if it helps. The hair is going to change in 2-3 weeks, don't worry.

jaleel, thanks mate! Visually my arms are my best part, but I think my bottom and lower back are physically strongest since deadlift is so much easier than other moves for me.

fenrir, thanks! I don't actually worry that much about the abs. I'll pump up to ~200 lbs and then lose some fat. I think if you are really tight on bulk period you're not eating enough.

EvilJukka, my hair is going to be almost as long in the future too, just less lame. Your posts and own progress here are great, keep going dude!

halfajack, thanks dude! Don't worry about wrists. Their thickness is mostly genetical but it only means that if you train your arms they will look even bigger when compared to your wrists. You'll get big arms in no time if you stick to training. Right now I take soy protein, maltodextrin, creatine, zink, magnesium, Veg1 multivitamin and vegan EPA+DHA. You can check my training log to see what I'm doing. Just kill your arms so that they're sore for 2 days, then do the same thing again.

HCPG, I believe you missed the part in which I was in tight shirt in VegFest and you only saw me in outdoor clothing. But please, come here and make me remember. Thanks for the comment, and I actually agree with you with the hairstyle.

Josh(y), thanks! I bet the difference after a year compared to now will be similar.

BallZach, thanks! Hope your progress will be as good and will bring inspiration to many ppl here!

nobbi, most of the hair is staying but it's going to look better!

RAINRA, I agree, dips are great! I hope next summer I can do 10 reps with bw + 20kg. And some day reps with bw + 50kg (110lbs)!

robert, WOWOWOWOOWOHOO! I missed the raffle because I didn't have internet connection available during christmas. Thanks!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, I forgot to check this topic since I didn't have that good photos to post here. But anyway, here goes!

Thanks hilary and RobertSupreme! The reason why I keep doing this is because I get so much motivation from progress of people such as hilary, L&G and many many many others and because I can give that same motivation to others.

The upper one is from january, I had great bulking going on but then I got ill and ate too little for almost 2 weeks. The lower one is from late february, I'm a bit smaller but I'm not pumped in that one.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk250/tuc_finland/Jan_feb_updates.jpg

The second pic is much clearer, top one is a bit blurry. Looking swol as usual. Bot definitely menacing shots. I can see that vein is running from you neck all the way down to your wrist. NICE

You have a good amount of muscle on your frame now brother. Should be proud of yourself.

And the wallpaper never disappoints, as usual!

Keep up the fantastic job b.u.d.d.a.y.!

posing is not your thing, huh? i still don't get what you exactly wanna show with the second pose although you do it quite often it seems. and i'm almost convinced that your neck isn't as weak as i thought, it's just that you don't "bring it out" right. of course for a bodybuilder who doesn't want to compete at a show posing is not that important. all i want to say is that you would give a better impression of yourself if you could pose a bit better.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Huh, long time without updates! Well, I was dancing instead of bbing and it hurt my muscles quite a bit... but it also helped me to get rid of some fat. Also, biceps NOT pumped at all in this pic.

I just updated my profile, here's the same pic a bit bigger:

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk250/tuc_finland/DSC05130-edit.jpg

As you might notice, I'm lighter than before but I also have some sixpack! It will be gone soon with the amount of food I am eating.

L&G, you are being too kind... how about some negative feedback for a change? Thanks anyway man!

xphilx, I am not trying to pose bbing style but trying to show how I really look like. That pose shows how my arms, shoulders and pecs really look like. If you want I can take pics monthly in all bbing poses... But really, I desperately need to work on my posing. It is also quite difficult to take pics wih timer alone. That's an excuse to crappy quality of the pics!

Lena01, thanks! Hope you still think that way even though I lost some weight...

See if you can put a mirror behind your camera. Then you may have more of an idea of what the pose will look like by the time the timer takes the picture. You need to play around with the pose a little bit more. BB posers know of tricks that they do to get the right look for a body part. Like the bottom hand should be a fist instead of open hand. You did wonderful showing your six pack thru the circle of arms though. Nice touch there. And play around with the shadow/lighting a little more. Like how about some kind of lighting from below?

Thanks mates for the compliments, and thx Gaia for the tips! I try to use a mirror but it's just not that easy... and I should try to use different lighting ect., maybe you'll see if it works in muscle contests!

There was a large article of me and my eating habits in a paper, a pic of the article here:

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk250/tuc_finland/DSC05141-1.jpg

A trained nutritionist said that I eat very healthy food, and a senior researcher specialized in environmental impact of food production said that pretty much everything in my diet is positive.

The article is about different ways to reduce CO2 emissions by changing eating habits. I think my diet was considered the best. There was also a freegan, a flexarian and low carbon (not low carb but low CO2) diet person in that paper.

If you insist I can translate the article. But you have to ask for it, I won't do it if no one is interested.

Get some natural lighting for your pictures. Works a lot better than a lightbulb. Yeah posing needs a bit more work. Practice in the mirror and copy what you see online that looks good to you. Look at natural people as they tend to be more obtainable vs the Pros.