Jaleel's training log!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
go for light weight and ridiculously slow repetitions.

you know scooby workouts?

http://jp.youtube.com/user/scooby1961

ahah, Scooby is vegetarian (eventhough he eats meat at restaurants, lol) and he was wondering about vegan bodybuilding, hoping that someday there will be a serious study to compare the results of groups of hundreds of bodybuilders on omni, vegetarian and vegan diet. I said he should see for himself and I challenged him to join veganbodybuilding.com forum and try veganism for at least one month... seems like he's not ready yet to meet the challenge.

Hey Jaleel, really glad you are having a great experience in China. I may go next fall. The board is not as lively with you out! Check out getting certified to teach English. I know that Taiwan is always hiring native english speakers, helping with room and baord, plane fare, and paying a nice salary.

Anyway, have fun!

Viva: I can live to dream.

L&G: I have eaten so much durian I am now sick of the taste. Also, this aint no NJ... I'll upload some better pics when I dump more off my camera. There's little medicine shops everywhere here that advertise spirulina everywhere... reminded me of you. Is this powdered algae still in your diet right now or is it gone now that you've gone 100% raw?

gone...?? Why? just because it was preserved at a low heat and developed into powdered form instead of drank fresh from a farmed r wild lake doesn't make it now raw in my eyes. I am currently consuming 350g a day

Sick of the taste of Durian???? HOW!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...