Soyduck's Revitalization Plan.

I wouldn't usually post something like this in such a public place, but seeing all of your beautiful and muscular vegan bodies is the biggest inspiration in the whole world.

I look at the pic of me on the left and wonder, why did I stop lifting? I was in such great shape. I am still at a healthy weight, but between getting a new job, moving in with my boyfriend, and becoming a foster parent, I kind of gave up lifting. I still work on cardio, but I need to look that good again. I'm starting a career as a personal trainer after I complete a course, and I can't be looking as puny as I do now.

Here is me now .... skinny ass arms

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/52/m_47f27266594f460a946ef7c042b9d04a.jpg

I've also been very focused on eating completely fat free, to a fault. I'm trying to incorporate healthy fats back into my diet. I also need to consume more protein. Right now it's more like 80/15/5 on carbs/protein/fat.

I started keeping a calorie counter. I plan to consume 1600 calories a day, no more than 20g of fat (and that is MAX), and at least 50g of protein. I'm working slowly up to that protein consumption. At my buffest, I didn't consume more protein than that, so that seems about right.

*fingers crossed* I start my personal training course in January and it ends in May, so I have about 6 months to get to my goal buffness.

• 4 weeks later...

Soyduck, I love your nickname

FWIW, I am a metabolic freak with a "fuel efficient system". I eat about the same amount of calories. I have no trouble getting 70g - 90g of protein a day. Usually one serving of low processed soy ( tempeh, soy beans, tofu ) or a glass of rice protein per day does it for pushing the numbers higher.