Abs

X-Bike 50 minutes

Chest flys

bent over dumb bell rows

Tricep dips

bicep curls

shoulder press

lateral delts

did better with water today...guessing I had maybe 40 ounces which no isn't much but that's a lot for me...I'm so horrible about that...just can't up my water intake.

Getting a head start on laying out my plan for tomorrow...things are going to be busy at work and I'll probably forget after I get home...

Thursday

M1 - Soy PP, almond milk, blueberries

M2 - apple & pb2

M3 - wheat/flax lavash, vegan deli meat, herbal salad blend, broccoli, carrots & pumpkin seeds

M4 - carb counter bar

M5 - herbal salad blend, green beans, amys burger & hummus

Workout

abs

x-bike : 50 minutes

squats

hamstring curl

lunges

dead lifts

calf raises

bridges

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't posted in a long time...until recently my diet was good and workouts were good...I've been going through a horrible rough patch...was conned in an investment deal and could lose everything I have, money I don't and destroy my credit...so I'm on a three day binge and am determined to get back on track tomorrow...at least I hope so...I can't afford to grocery shop and who knows when I'll be able to but I guess that's ok because I guess that will end the binges.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thanks you too!!!

Well it's been a long time since I've posted...I did get back on track for a long while, then had another bout of health issues...seems that it may have been an intolerance to gluten all this time and the oh so fabulous doctors I had a year ago refused to test me for it. So I realized today I've been off track for a month now...am feeling really down, all the hard work that I put forward...gone!! =( I'm really upset and frustrated and still going through a major rough patch in life...seems every time I take a step forward something happens and I take what seems to be 10 steps back.

So no gluten means no more bocas, seitan, breads, yadda yadda...which I guess in some ways is good but I've noticed I've been making up for it in other ways which isn't good...over eating and no training has been a common theme....

I once again thwarted my plan to start over today...=(

So once again I find myself saying tomorrow is a new day...I have a few weeks of workouts laid out...I know I need to eat 5 small meals a day and stick to it...I know I need to set time frames for when I "can" eat because I'll eat straight up until I go to bed...I seriously don't know what my problem is or why in the past year this has been such a struggle...i'm trying to aim for 75% raw, but I'm on a tight tight tight budget and have a ton of canned (ugh) veggies that I need to eat. I keep saying I need to hold myself accountable and have others to "report" to...

I agreed to do some modeling a while ago, but I keep pushing it back because of all of these set backs...

for the next 6 weeks I've cut out nuts, butters (especially almond) and hummus oh and sugar....I over do it with all of them...

Currently I think my weight is around 127ish (ugh) I'm happiest around 115...

So here we go again...take three!!

Wish me luck...I need all the help and support I can get!!!!!!!!!