How can I get a good shape?

Anyone knows how I can get a good shape? Help me please.

Please don't take this the wrong way. But I would say that you should start with your self perception. Loving yourself for who and what you are. Self esteem. We are all valuable human beings. Good diet and exercise, increased caloric intake. Time and patience. You know the "Rome wasn't built in a day," thingy. But once again self exceptance, setting reasonable goals, and desire to make better what is already great.

Please don't take this the wrong way. But I would say that you should start with your self perception. Loving yourself for who and what you are. Self esteem. We are all valuable human beings. Good diet and exercise, increased caloric intake. Time and patience. You know the "Rome wasn't built in a day," thingy. But once again self exceptance, setting reasonable goals, and desire to make better what is already great.

i agree. besides, what could you hope to offer a girl anyway if you dont love/respect yourself? it took me a LONG time to learn that the hard way.

youve got to try to change your overall state of mind from negative to positive. address some of the other issues in your life that may be troubling you, and things might begin to fall into place.

remember, not everyone that looks good feels good. happiness starts from within imho.

you can always improve how you look/feel, but like the man said, it wont happen overnight.

if you want to get bigger, i think you should start by doing pushups regularly. concentrate on form. quality, not quantity. and count your calories so you arent playing the guessing game.

and check out some of the previous threads too, you can really learn a lot on this forum. there are a lot of really smart people here.

This is fantastic and actually has given me something to think about!!!!