Chuck Norris

Id thought Id make a fun thread here.

As you all know, contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy, it is a Chucktatorship.

Also that he is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

Anyways. This stuff never gets old. I DISLIKE CHUCK NORRIS WITH A PASSION, but I still get a kick out of these jokes. (pun intended!)

You dont know how many times people told me he could kick Bruce Lee's ass. UGH. I had to convince them with proof that Bruce Lee was so good he actually trained Chuck Norris.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't wanted to start a new topic just for this so I used the popularity of Chuck Norris to have your attention lol :

for those interested tonight at Montreal's Bell Centre there's IBF championship boxing match for super-lights Hermann Ngoudjo Vs Juan Urango.

Of course you can't be there but I know it's showed live on the web there http://www.radio-canada.ca/sports/ at 10:30 east time...in French... But probably you can see this match on some sports channel on tv.

I'm for Ngoudjo of course because he's from Montreal, but I think this fight will be interesting because he had a particularily intense preparation for this fight, he trained in high altitude with low oxygen, an hardcore training with many new and scientific methods supposed to improve the athlete's skills and performance, he was under the supervision of a legendary trainer who trained 20 world champions in boxing

Chuck Norris once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Chuck Norris and Mr. T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed, as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building.

When Chuck Norris sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Chuck Norris has not had to pay taxes, ever.

The original draft of The Lord of the Rings featured Chuck Norris instead of Frodo Baggins. It was only 5 pages long, as Chuck roundhouse-kicked Sauron’s ass halfway through the first chapter.

Chuck Norris can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.

Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull.

Chuck Norris is responsible for China's over-population. He hosted a Karate tournament in Beijing and all women within 1,000 miles became pregnant instantly.

These are classic!

I flipped through a book by Chuck Norris on political issues a few weeks ago. He is so far right reading his ideas is almost like reading something from a cult leader. If you don't believe me you can check out the wikipedia page on him for a taste of it. I thought his movies were terrible, but I really enjoyed his show "Walker Texas Ranger". It saddens me that his view points are so extreme.

He would certainly see anyone on this forum as being extreme and sick.

Beforewisdom: I know. I never read about them but some of my friends told me. I remember only liking only one movie of his when I was a kid but I can't remember what it was lol! Then Bruce Lee took over all my attention and has since.

"Chuck Norris once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it."

Oh #%@*! That's classic haha! I almost laughed out loud!