VBBF Challenge: One Million 1,000,000 Push Ups

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100 more today.

Running total: 6145

Individual contribution running total: 500

If the individual running total thing is too competitive, I understand. Just wanted to see where everyone else stands since I see a lot of sosso, zinzen, and a bunch of others really driving the totals...I'd just like to see where some others are on their individual contributions to this.

Again, if it doesn't fly, no worries.

No worries Robert, besides I think it might inspire people to do more! They still tot up as a whole regardless so I'm fine with it.

I keep a record of how many I do in a notebook so I won't be posting my running total on here much but with todays:

6 sets 35 - 210

Running Total: 6405

Contribution: 2735

This site is pretty cool and has a 6 week schedule that will have you been able to do 100 pushups at the end of it. Worth a look whether you're advanced and can do lots or can only do a few currently... or if you cba to make your own schedule

http://www.hundredpushups.com

I'm going to try that. I guess I'll start at week 3.

I did this program 2 months ago and didn't end up being able to do 100. I started at Week 3 and stayed in the Advanced column until the last week it seems like I wasn't making progress. I think it's because I was a bit cheating, doing fast push-ups or often with a large stance, and not going down to touch the floor. So do the pushups with a perfect form and maybe it will work

=============

Did 50 this morning... and 5 now...

Running total: 6600