Will's Log

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah your just testing to see if we were paying attention.

Yeah that too.

If you click the link to page 10 of my log from the online training journals page, it only shows 4 entries. But if you click on page 11, then go back to page 10 from page 11 - then page 10 shows 15 entries. Weird glitch. I just want to figure out what's causing it

Hi Will, I need some help man!!! I'm thinking of changing my routine I'm sick of being dependant on having equipment and I noticed that you do hundreds of push ups, etc! does it work for you, have you made good gains? how did you find out about what you do!? I really love the idea of just getting out and doing your thing without working out how much wieght your supposed to be using or being restricted because you don't have enough equipment or a training partner to spot you!! When I started the HST thing I noticed that the 15 rep cycle was real hard and I liked the feeling I got from it! and I have feeling that doing a few hundred body wieght exercises may be good for me! could you either pm me or reply on my journal, thanks mate!

• 4 weeks later...