Team 200

Troy

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I've got it too....183, but I've been traveling like crazy and haven't been home for a weekend in 5 weeks! ahhhh!

But I'm home now and plan on eating and training more and more!

Life on the road.....gotta stay focused while away! Back in action....

• 2 weeks later...

damn troy, you are shedding my brother. Are you comfy with where you bw is at? I am currently hovering around 184lbs. I want to keep cutting. I was steady above 200 for several months and back and forth but I wanted to shed bf and prep for a show so here i am. Come off season though, i think i may try and jump above 200 and get with the club for a bit, lift heavy a#$ weights and request a cool shirt to scream out yeah buddy with when i wrap up with my inzers and stomp my feet all over the gym.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

None of my family is veg so I don't get to endulge in their holiday foods... all the better for me. I've been consistent with 5-6 meals a day, most of my meals are smoothies so alot of liquid nutrition. LnG, the avatar is intimidating!

• 2 months later...

DO IT Zack!!!! I am up to 180 (from 171 only 2 1/2 weeks ago; though 5lbs is from good ole creatine water bloat) but i'm not going to make it to 200 but as soon as comp is over, you best believe I will be all over this club as soon as i can heal my shoulder.

Troy, just caught that avatar comment, thanks dude! Means alot comiong from you. Wish you could make it out here to compete. There's always next time; I'm going to be doing this for some time and i'm sure RC and Jimi will be as well....

A raw foodist on creatine, now that's something you don't hear about every day.

Not sure if that was directed as a 'let down' or an 'interesting'. I don't want to be a part of the whole dogma type have surrounding the lifestyle as a raw foodist. I don't think it's contradicting to my dietary habits and choices.

Creatine is perhaps the only thing outside of a raw diet that I feel is worth doing. I look at other stuff as well. I am trying the aaklg (l-arginine / salt amino acid supp) once again as well because I also feel it to be very effective.

As stated before; the choices i've made toward nutrition and diet were 100% because I felt they would enhance my performance and take me to the top and nothing else would do so as efficiently.

BUT if there was anything I was leaving out the picture that could take me further; like creatine; i'd continue to supplement as omitting it would cause me to lose out on something I felt was beneficial for athletic performance. I still consider my saw a raw foodist 100%; evrything I consume, (outside of creatine and perhaps aakg) is either raw or live