BACK IN ACTION!
I started eating 4k calories a day, in two chest training sessions i went from 5 reps of 185 to 10 easy reps (felt like i had 12 or 13) + 5 @ 205..
Undereating for a year, and almost no progression, time for you to catch me.
Not bragging, it's just our strength is similar i like to compete with you.
I totally second you. It's GREAT to have a friendly competition going on all the time. It makes you push harder in every workout! I wish I could eat 4k calories a day... I've been a bit lazy and hardly had 3k kcal (3Mcal?
) a day.
Yeah, the fever & stuff... I had really hard influenza for a whole week and this week has been a lousy training week since I've had to take real easy since I'm still feeling weak.
Thanks John V, L&G and Robert! I'm really happy it's over!
OK, the training:Wed 28th January
1h 45mins bboyingThu 29th January
1h 45mins bboying (as a substitute for my friend)Mon 2nd February
2h 15mins bboying (really light action since I felt sick already)Mon 9th February
2h 15mins bboying (really light since I still felt sick) Tue 10th February
Light workout just to get some feeling back
- Bench press, barbell: 12 + 12 @ 62kg
- Incline bench press, barbell: 12 + 12 @ 62kg
- Standing shoulder press, barbell: 8 + 8 @ 44kgWed 11th February
1h 45mins bboyingSun 15th February
- Deadlift, barbell: warm up @ 92kg, then 6 + 6 @ 130kg (287 lbs). Not bad but not good either
- Bent-over row, barbell: 3 x 12 @ 70kg
- Bicep curls, curl bar: 3 x 12 @ 40kg
Next week: hitting it hard again!