Progress Pics - updated June 25th 2010

And maybe some hemp protein powder; but since it will be so ing to drink compared to eating fruits or nuts, I doubt I will take a lot of this.

I got some of that recently to replace the soya powder I have become intolerant to.

My god it is ing.Possibly one of the worst things I have ever tasted.

I am trying pea powder next, hopefully it will be nicer

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol no. I still have some brewer's yeast in my fridge. You need to prepare some water near you to rinse your mouth after drinking this, otherwise you'll puke. I tried baking soda the other day, it tastes really sour. But it's one of the most alkaline thing you can find. I don't know, it's just that I ate lots of acidic foods that day (flour, sugar, etc) and thought 1-2 spoonful of baking soda would help before going to sleep. There's a doctor who claims that injecting baking soda directly into tumors makes the cancer regress totally within a week.

• 4 weeks later...

This looks like nothing but it's an arm, forearm with a bit of bicep. Not an "after" pic, it's just that all the push-ups lately seem to have made my arms bigger. I'll show a real After in a few months (and progress during that) after training in the gym.

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh240/organicspiral/muscles/IMG_6717-1.jpg

Yo. Some good recent shots of definitive progress and i'm sure I will misspell your name as it's been awhile am i'm not flipping back to view it, Guillame?? oh god it has to be wrong i remember the posts about my misspelling; well Dan spelt it that way now that i'm looking back, so perhaps i got it right?

Anyway, that arm shot came out nice, and I am excited to hear of your plans to transition to 100% raw.

Curious to see what happens when you don't do much if any of the protein pow's like hemp or algae; I have never ventured into that realkm for the long term. I am reminded of 'Storm' tha garden diet dude so I would assume your goals are attainable. Keep us posted.

As for me, i'm set on my high protein pow intake kick and my love affair with spirulina. What can I say? It works for me even if it isn;t the healthiest option to consume so much.

As far as the yeast and water; ughhhhhhh I used to do that too for a longgggg period of time and it never failed to make me equally as sick each and every time I ingested it every day. Led me to failing to understand why people like to use it so much in recipes but apparently it tastes good as an agent in cooked meals? Whatever, point is I feel ya, LOL.

Keep at it, looking forward to checking out your training and nutritions blogs in due time as well

Yo. Some good recent shots of definitive progress and i'm sure I will misspell your name as it's been awhile am i'm not flipping back to view it, Guillame?? oh god it has to be wrong i remember the posts about my misspelling; well Dan spelt it that way now that i'm looking back, so perhaps i got it right?

Anyway, that arm shot came out nice, and I am excited to hear of your plans to transition to 100% raw.

Guillaume. So you were close enough.

And I'm sure that my chocolate cookies will keep him away from being 100% raw.

She's right about that

I eat more and more raw foods, like lots of fruits moring and day, then a big salad and veggies on evening. When bulking I'll eat also lots of bananas, dates, avocados, nuts. I don't think I'll stay away from hemp protein powder, anyway it's raw too, but I will certainly not take a lot of this; just post-workout; and I doubt my total protein intake will ever be higher than 80 grams a day. I remember when I was trying to eat the most proteins I could with soy isolate, tvp etc, I was rarely able to go above 120 grams. I grow muscles easily on 60 grams and less. Anyway, I hope that I will eat clean and raw for most of my bulking during winter, but if I feel I want some cooked stuff (I'm not gonna cook anything myself, but I'm thinking about bread with peanut butter and jam, or things like that) I'm not gonna resist too much. But I'm always gonna limit cooked food to small quantities and focus mainly on raw foods as the source for most vitamins and quality proteins/raw amino acids. I prefer being 100% for the cutting phase, in Spring, for I burn fat super fast on raw foods, acid fruits, green tea, etc , with circuit training and cardio

And then Hanna will feed me with her cookies and her Chocolate Cakes of Mass Destruction

Good to see you Lean&Green, good luck for your next comps, bulking, and all projects

I prefer being 100% for the cutting phase, in Spring, for I burn fat super fast on raw foods, acid fruits, green tea, etc , with circuit training and cardio

And then Hanna will feed me with her cookies and her Chocolate Cakes of Mass Destruction

Don't tell me you're going to be raw as we pass by all those lovely vegan restaurants in all over Europe? Or are you cutting after it (hope so)?

I don't still have the recipe for that Chocolate of Mass Destruction. I should copy it, I guess, as I won't get it later, if I wait too long.

• 2 months later...

december 2008going back to the gym after 1 year of absence. Sorry, blurry pics with cell phone...

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh240/organicspiral/muscles/0105092056-1.jpg

January 2009

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh240/organicspiral/muscles/0120092112-1.jpg

february 2009

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh240/organicspiral/muscles/IMG_7070.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh240/organicspiral/muscles/IMG_7075.jpg http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh240/organicspiral/muscles/IMG_7081.jpg

• 2 months later...