Team 200

Troy

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUT if there was anything I was leaving out the picture that could take me further; like creatine; i'd continue to supplement as omitting it would cause me to lose out on something I felt was beneficial for athletic performance. I still consider my saw a raw foodist 100%; evrything I consume, (outside of creatine and perhaps aakg) is either raw or live

This is what a true bodybuilder would say also. You tweak everything to get your body to push the edge of genetics, though it is usually just the weeks before a comp, to get the image you want to show on stage. But the real foundation is what you do during the off season to build, build, and build. That is where it is really at. You guys keep on concentrating on perfecting that comp image. Be smart about it though. I don't know how many times the immune system can turn on you and bring everything crashing to the ground.

I won't make 200 this time around either.

I get a lot of flack from a lot of people because I don't live up to all the expectations others have of me, but I do what I've got to do for work, travel, personal fulfillment, etc. I do look forward to breaking the 200 pound barrier, but I have a contest to get ready for right now.

Like Lean and Green, I'm doing what I need to in order to do well and represent myself and veganism well in 12 weeks. I'm setting new personal best lifts every week and I've been training for 8 years so things seem to be working, even 10 pounds under my heaviest weight.

After our contest maybe Lean and I will race to 200 just as Troy, Zack and I did before....before life changed for us...Troy snowboards these days, I went out on a National speaking tour for 6 months and Zack has quietly grown to be bigger than both of us.

Zack has quietly grown to be bigger than both of us.

that's funny, I wish it were so. I'm just taller, hence heavier. It will be some time before I am more muscular than either of you.

Stronger? That may be coming, stay tuned.

Max bench went from 210 to 250 in a month or less, 3 or 4 chest sessions. Stay tuned.

Wow, what are you "full?"

I'd love to be 196 empty. You have a tall frame, it will just take a bit of time. Jonathan made some amazing gains a couple of years ago and really filled out his much taller frame.

You're making great progress and at a young age too...so in a couple of years you will have some good solid dense muscle building up and it will be pretty awesome.

why

Actually 181 this morning. I've been snowboarding ALOT and my energy has been focused there for right now. I'm sore alot from either shredding all day or takin spills off jumps.... I am losing mass but having a blast! I'll be back in the gym in about a month.

Z- Why dont you just go for lean all year round instead of bulking and cutting? When you gain fat and weight for a long period then stress it out by "cutting" you are not doing your body good. Thats why most people can rebound almost overnight from a BB show.

I don't really "bulk", I haven't added any fat (actually have lost) since I started. I just don't like having to eat 4000cal to make strength gains. Rather be skinny @ low bf than try to eat that much every day. I think anyone

why

Actually 181 this morning. I've been snowboarding ALOT and my energy has been focused there for right now. I'm sore alot from either shredding all day or takin spills off jumps.... I am losing mass but having a blast! I'll be back in the gym in about a month.

You gotta follow your passion. My passion for other things too me away from the gym for a while too. I am glad to hear about all the fun you're having on the mountain and look forward to watching you have fun in the gym again too.

All the best bro!