LnG's RawVeganBodybuilder Video Blog; CONTEST TOMORROW

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put anotha AAAAAfffv on Washer

A lot of Yeah Buddies going on in the house.

And a lot more aaaffer's going on at the gym tonight. Throw ddddzz on it !

Yeah Buddy !

you ready or what!!! Workout # 2 coming up; psyched to train together

Trying to keep all informed. I asked Robert to take some shots of my outside in his backyard and this is what's up....

10 1/2 weeks out:

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r97/jackbklyn01/P1070720.jpg

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r97/jackbklyn01/P1070722.jpg

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r97/jackbklyn01/P1070732.jpg

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r97/jackbklyn01/P1070735.jpg

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r97/jackbklyn01/P1070736.jpg

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r97/jackbklyn01/P1070742.jpg

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r97/jackbklyn01/P1070745.jpg

Been bulking like MAD! Going to start leaning out within a weeks time. So far, alot of mass put on in a very short amount of time.... BUDDAY

Put anotha AAAAAfffv on Washer

A lot of Yeah Buddies going on in the house.

And a lot more aaaffer's going on at the gym tonight. Throw ddddzz on it !

Yeah Buddy !

10 1/2 weeks out:

Aaaaff As always looking fantastic. I can't wait to see when you guys are cutting. Pool laps, cycling and running

YEAH BUDDY

Thanks IRVofNorth and VeganJoe! I'm working hard and will put my best foot forward out there

RC and Tasha; love you guys, best training buds EVER. Perhaps we can get that workout in late tonight RC? I may be getting out very late maybe not. I'll know in an hour or so.

Npx, i'll get a vid of some deep squats both parallel and below parallel, don't you worry. It's all good.

OK... So wherre do i BEGIN!?!?!?!!? Scariest moment of my entire life as well as Dani's last night. We live in your typical and literal white picket fence block and a very long one at that with the Manson family next to us it seems. They've done sketchy things in the past but last night blew our minds.

We were both exhausted from a long week and lack of sleep and passed out at 11:00pm. Joey barks and wakes Dani up, Dani wakes me up and I hear SCREAMING and BANGING and it feels like its in the house. I open my eyes it's pitch black; I look at the alarm clock, it's 2:42am.... Something is seriously wrong.

I walk out of the bedroom wondering what I am going to walk into, nothing to protect me around me yet, and I hear it getting louder like someone is 2 feet away fropm me. I flick the light on in the kitchen and I hear the whole wall being bashed on. I stare out the window and see nothing; look a little close and there is a young 21yr old kid shirtless and COVERED from head to toe with an eye completely shut and his face was bashed in and then some. He just kept banging on our window yelling PLEASE PLEASE JUST LET ME IN, HELP ME OUT BRO PLEASE and repeated that over and over again. I asked what was wrong, he wouldn't say anything but repeat that same sentence over and over again.

It looked like something straight out of the worst gooriest horror movie you've seen right in front of your face in real life. My voice screamed at him to wait there in panic and fear. There was no way I was letting this guy in even though I wanted to assist him. I didn't know what his story was and for all I knew opening the door could have put our lives in serious jeporday. I told him i was calling 911; called them and 5-10 min later the cops came out and an ambulance. As I was on the phone waiting, the kid looks at me and keeps falling on the floor and then getting back up looking like he is about to drop dead right then and there. Gets up and says ok, i'll be next door bro.......... WHAT?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

We see him walk around the house to the front and disappear in the house directly adjacent to us. Cop comes in our house and says he knows this family and they have many issues and he'll be back to explain and talk to us. 15 min later he knocks on the door and scares the crap out of us again as it's hard to see out our windows at night. The cop comes in and explains.

The kid was apparently sleeping with his cousin's girlfriend and the cousin got mad and used a gun to try and beat him to death. The father hit the cousin over the head with his shotgun and told him to get. Somehow both parent let the kid get out of the house while who knows where the attacker was and bother us in the middle of the night, scaring the ever loving bageeezus out of both of us. He explained that the assailant was a convicted felon and that means he wasn't allowed to touch a gun and that they were going to arrest him. The house next door throughout this whole ordeal never ever called 911 or the cops as it seems they have much problem with the law and didn't want further. He also told us to wash the blood away from the back of our house and not to touch it because he knows where that family has been and he wouldn't go anywhere near that blood. GREAT. So now we're petrified; it's 3:30am and we cannot even move; feeling like prisoners in our own house. No one to call, scariest moment in our lives. Dani thanks me for protecting her and he sit and discuss how it's going to be hard to sleep for a bit without fear or getting that image out of our head of that kid. Cop gave us his cell phone and promised to get in touch with us and let us know what's going on which is good....

I insisted that we leave and drive away and not come back until the sun rises which is what we did. Drive for 2 hours and then hang out at a local starbucks for the next 2 hours until daylight. WHAT A DISASTER!!!!!! Never in my life. Speechless on the whole thing quite fankly.

I spoke to my father over the phone about it. He asked if I wanted him to mail me a gun. LOL I said no thanks, that's not exactly legal and we're not the type to feel comfy having a gun in the house. He said well then get a golf club and a bat, preferably aluminum and aim straight for the head or the knees. Thanks dad, lol. Good ole brooklyn mentality. gotta love it. He's absolutely right though and I am going to get those things and they will be by my side every night while I sleep for awhile just in case. Especially with the neighbors that we have.

I really hope Dani is going to be okay, she is pretty shook up. I'm really shook up myself. We will probably be hanging out late tonight with Robert and Tasha and then head back home while he tails us so we feel a bit safer. And hopefully leanr how to fall asleep without having panic attacks going forward that something else life threatening and completely insane is going to happen right around our house...

Needless to say, no workout yet today and hopefuly later tonight. Been a little tryin the last couple of days to get training accomplished. Need to get back at it.

Thanks for listening............................

Npx, i'll get a vid of some deep squats both parallel and below parallel, don't you worry. It's all good.

Hehe I don't doubt you. You got some awesome strength but a video of ass to the grass is more impressive than heavy weights with limited movement.

For the rest of the crazy story I glad it ended well and I hope you guys can put it behind you and sleep well again.

Thanks all for your thoughts and concern. Just got home. Saw someone leaving that house and staring us down the second we arrived. Here's hoping for a 'normal' night. I just realized we have a shovel outside. I'm going to keep it by my side as well as a fake rifle that dani twirls so that this time I have something to grab in case I wake up to more crap again. I am going to pick some deterrent type stuff up tomorrow like the bat and perhaps a can of mace or something. I need to feel safer than I do now. To be able to protect myself, protect my girl, you know? Called the cop on the case to see if the guy ever got arrested. No answer from him.

Well, I got out of work at 9:00 and actually got to the gym. Forgot my straps and it was a deadlifting day so i started lighter but apparently from all my forearm training and what have you, my grip strength has gotten WAY stronger than it way 6 mos ago. I used to struggle to hold 265 for more than 3 reps. This was today's workout:

Deadlifts (strapless, off the floor):

225x8, 225x8, 225x8, 225x8, 225x8, 275x8, 295x8, 315x8, 375x1, 405 fail.

not too shabby! felt really good to lift it bare handed and skill it

Did some major stretching for my hips and hams which have been VERY tight. Also 7 pushups with Natasha on my back. Thanks RC and Tasha for hanging with us; the company felt great!

Zack, btw YOU SUCK, not even the slightest bit amusing. Anyhow...... still love ya

Npx never said you were doubting me and I hear ya.

Cubby2112 thank you bro, I wish they'd get evicted too but I think it's their house, not sure how that would work ya know?

happy v day everyone, i'll keep all posted on future progress on the comp as well as this fiasco that doesn't seem like it's going to die anytime soon

Good work today man....let's get a bunch of workouts in this coming week....both rested, strong and ready to continue progressing. We're both making great gains and I know Jimi is too.

Get some sleep man.........here's to a normal night! Get in touch anytime.....RC wit U

the pictures are looking good. dont know how up-to-date they are cause i havent checked this log before but it seems like youre having some problems with some poses. i hope youre training posing, too. its probably more important for a succesfull competition than most people think.

i think your legs and arms are your best parts. your back needs a bit more wideness in my eyes but that maybe comes with a lower body fat percentage.

anyway, all the best for the competition and the rest of the preparation for it.

Woah! Hey L&G I hope you an Dani are alright and back to normality again!

(Though I doubt normality can be achieved with a freakin great Robert freakin Cheeke poster on your ceiling - YEAH! ) Hahaha! Seriously though.....I wants.

Robert if you read this get some printed out and sell them on your site! There's an empty space on my bedroom wall in need of some serious Cheekifying.

Hope all is well. Just flex up on one of those suckas next time! When I moved to AL for the first month and a half I lived in the "hood" and we were only white people for blocks. I would go outside all pumped without my shirt on just to let people know what was up. Never had any problems. Also would take weights outside and lift in the front yard to yet once again make a point.

Get a stun gun(the one with actual shooting probes). It will drop the biggest dude within a couple seconds.

When I moved to AL for the first month and a half I lived in the "hood" and we were only white people for blocks. I would go outside all pumped without my shirt on just to let people know what was up. Never had any problems. Also would take weights outside and lift in the front yard to yet once again make a point.

The non-whites are probably just waiting for you to get sloppy. Cheat on your diet. Gain a few pounds.

Then they will pounce.

When I moved to AL for the first month and a half I lived in the "hood" and we were only white people for blocks. I would go outside all pumped without my shirt on just to let people know what was up. Never had any problems. Also would take weights outside and lift in the front yard to yet once again make a point.

The non-whites are probably just waiting for you to get sloppy. Cheat on your diet. Gain a few pounds.

Then they will pounce.

I assume you're being sarcastic?

Aright, sorry no time to respond to last couple of posts. Tired but got so excited my vlog uploaded finally so I wanted to post it. This was today's training sessions btw; vlog post below (on dieting down, cardio, squat rom, supplementation, etc, etc)

Todays Workouts:

Workout #1; Core/Abs/Obliques; 5pm

Decline Weighted Crunches (dumbbell held behind the neck)

15lb x 10, 15lb x 10, 15lb x 10, 15lb x 10, 15lb x 10

17.5 x 10, 20 x 8, 20 x 7, 22.5 x 5, 25 x 5,

10 x 8, 10 x 7 (100 in total)

Barbell Cerratus Twists

80 x 8, 80 x 8, 80 x 8, 80 x 8, 80 x 8, 80 x 8, 80 x 8,

80 x 8, 80 x 10, 80 x 10 (100 in total)

Torso Raises (like a twist except straight up..?)

15reps, 15, 15, 15, 15

Workout #2; Triceps, Light Forearms; 11pm

Dumbell French Press

95 x 8, 100 x 8, 105 x 8, 110 x 7, 115 x 5 (new pb... i think...)

Weighted Dips

65 x 8, 65 x 8, 65 x 8, 65 x 8, 65 x 8

Cable Tow Rope

70 x 12, 80 x 10, 80 x 10, 90 x 8, 90 x 8

barbell reverse standing forearm curls (not sure if this is what they're called)

115 x 8, 120 x 8, 125 x 8, 130 x 8, 135 x 8

Hope you enjoy it!!!!

G'night all