13/02-09

1. Oatmeal, apple, soy flour, cocoa, wheat germs, flax seeds, rice syrup

2. Veganique, apple juice, banana, orange

3. Kidney beans, spinach, pear, avocado

4. Veganique

5. EAA

Workout in the gym.

6. EAA, banana, apple

7. Red lentils, garlic, jerusalem artichoke, onion, chickpeas, avocado, asparagus. Drank some soda.

Then I was so tired I just fell asleep. Wish I ate some more but couldn't.

btw dude, i really need some more ideas what to do with the kidney beans. made some a week ago or something and totally messed them up by putting too much garlic in it.

Dijon vinegrette + potatoes and some greens can never go wrong. Just avoid the dijon with alcohol

16/2-09

1. Apples, PB, flax, mangocurd (homemade)

2. TVP, red lentils, crushed tomatoes, red and yellow bell peppers, onions, cocoa, garlic.

3. Veganique, blueberries, OJ, dates, banana.

4. EAA, banana

Workout. Went good, I'm almost back to where I once was with the dips. Did 14 with BW + 20kg and I used to do 16. Soon real progress will come

5. EAA, dates

6. TVP, red lentils, crushed tomatoes, red and yellow bell peppers, onions, cocoa, garlic, potatoes, ketchup, mustard.

Green smoothie made of a lot of salad, frozen spinach, banana, dates, flax seeds, OJ.

This was a short day, tomorrow will be better I think. Don't know if I will run or not, I have a small cold and it freezing outside plus I have a guest here. It's a maybe.

How many workouts at the gym do you do each week and how does your split look like?

I do three workouts in the gym a week or more. Mon, Wed and Fri I do a full upper body workout that consists of

Dips

Chins/Lat-pulldowns

Seated dumbbell presses

Incline dumbbell presses

Machine row (Nordic gym)

Rotator cuff work

Ab work (I do this inbetween sets)

(Curls

Pushdowns)

I do about three to four working sets of each excersise.

Johan your sig is incredible!

Yes, that is true

How many workouts at the gym do you do each week and how does your split look like?

I do three workouts in the gym a week or more. Mon, Wed and Fri I do a full upper body workout that consists of

Dips

Chins/Lat-pulldowns

Seated dumbbell presses

Incline dumbbell presses

Machine row (Nordic gym)

Rotator cuff work

Ab work (I do this inbetween sets)

(Curls

Pushdowns)

I do about three to four working sets of each excersise.

Damn you got disco lights and a disco ball at the gym also and maybe the Baywatch theme song on replay

Damn you got disco lights and a disco ball at the gym also and maybe the Baywatch theme song on replay

Hahaha. Come on, I use ONE machine and the rest is free weights, you gotta give me some hardcore points for that.

18/2-09

1. PB, apples, flax seeds

2. Cocoa, OJ, Veganique, banana

3. TVP, red lentils, crushed tomatoes, red and yellow bell peppers, onions, garlic.

4. Apple/pear juice, Veganique

5. EAAs

Workout (did 15 reps with BW + 20 kg dips, soon....)

6. EAAs, dates, banana

7. Potatoes, ketchup, mustard, carrots. Roasted almonds.

My skin is starting to tear and usually that's a sign of growth...NICE.

1. Apples, PB, flax seeds

2. Veganique, bananas, OJ, cocoa

3. TVP, red lentils, crushed tomatoes, red and yellow bell peppers, onions, garlic.

4. Apple/pear juice, Veganique

5. White beans, ruccola, tomatoes, vinegar, spices

6. Hot cocoa (made with coconut milk, cocoa and rice syrup), roasted almonds, banana

No training

Cocoa with coconut milk? Oh hell yes.

Yeah good shit. It also added about 700 calories to my diet

I'm heading to the gym now. My friend and classmate called me earlier. He works at a place called Pauluns Nutrition Center here in Stockholm and tomorrow he will give me a bodpod so I will know my BF%. If it's not too embarassing I might share it here. Not expecting too much since I didn't train much at all November-December-January and my diet was below poor. But it will bring me some insight because right now I'm clueless.

Cocoa with coconut milk? Oh hell yes.

Yeah good shit. It also added about 700 calories to my diet

I'm heading to the gym now. My friend and classmate called me earlier. He works at a place called Pauluns Nutrition Center here in Stockholm and tomorrow he will give me a bodpod so I will know my BF%. If it's not too embarassing I might share it here. Not expecting too much since I didn't train much at all November-December-January and my diet was below poor. But it will bring me some insight because right now I'm clueless.

Damn I want to do that to , hope you are below 10% then.

Damn I want to do that to , hope you are below 10% then.

If I'm below 10% I will throw a party. I've been bulking lately and started off out of shape. I'm hoping to be below 15.

You need to add spirulina to your diet. Got me a 3kg bag today. Care to come over?

You me dude

1. PB, apples, flax seeds

2. Veganique, OJ, cocoa, banana

3. TVP, white beans, crushed tomatoes, red and yellow bell peppers, onions, garlic.

4. Apple/pear juice, Veganique, banana, avocado.

5. EAAs

Workout, weights and table tennis

6. EAAs, dates

7. TVP, white beans, crushed tomatoes, red and yellow bell peppers, onions, garlic. Salad, banana, OJ, spinach. Avocado. Hot cocoa (Soy milk, agave and cocoa).

Were you that satisfied with the 10% bf that you stopped working out

i guess he's busy with his university stuff again.

10% sounds great. my genetics wouldn't even alloud me to go that low without becoming a skinny bastard.

Hey guys. Right now I'm in Poland and I have the worst headache ever so haven't been able to kick it in the gym.

Feel better! You'll get back in no time to training. Enjoy Poland; i've never been anywhere in europe other than Northern Italy.

What is Veganique?

Just out of curiosity, how do you prepare your TVP delicacies? Anything interesting? Perhaps I can make something sweet for Dani....

10%.. Nice; I think i'm around that myself right now but i'm about to do some serious cutting down as you know.